No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice episode.. I'm not really a fan of the Andrea thing, I don't like how she just happens to be the sister of the kid that killed Combo.. but the show has provided enough awesomeness for me to look past that. It should lead to an interesting final few episodes.. maybe with Jesse trying to find out who's running that area, or maybe killing those two guys for using kids in their drug business.

I don't want this season to end
    Last edited by WMD; 05-31-2010, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
      Nice episode.. I'm not really a fan of the Andrea thing, I don't like how she just happens to be the sister of the kid that killed Combo.. but the show has provided enough awesomeness for me to look past that. It should lead to an interesting final few episodes.. maybe with Jesse trying to find out who's running that area, or maybe killing those two guys for using kids in their drug business.
      Ya the whole Andrea/kid brother thing is way too convenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
        Ya the whole Andrea/kid brother thing is way too convenient.
        I wuv you too booboo

Comment

• wmd you smell like an alpine ***** house

Comment

• I thought yesterday's episode was amazing. I love the fact that Skylar will most likely get involved...I'm just waiting on when Walter Jr. jumps aboard.

It looks like the PI is returning next week. He has changed so much of this season but he's barely in the show. It's great.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Just watched the first 4 episodes of season 1 last night... Im already hooked.
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                I thought yesterday's episode was amazing. I love the fact that Skylar will most likely get involved...I'm just waiting on when Walter Jr. jumps aboard.

It looks like the PI is returning next week. He has changed so much of this season but he's barely in the show. It's great.
                Jumps aboard? Walter Jr. has been behind the entire thing, and he's just biding his time until he can pull a Verbal Kint.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I agree the kid brother set up was way too convienent, but some things need to be overlooked on occasion. The set up for a drug war should be worth it in the long run.

Skyler . . . that was pretty easy to see coming throughout the episode, but should prove to be a nice mess as well. It goes against everything Walt wanted out of this, though. But I guess that's what happens when you live too long.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Aaron Paul does such a great job of acting that I want to kill "Jesse" my damn self!

Fantastic episode, I was wondering when we'd get to see the other side of Gus...that's a storyline that I'd love to see more of. And I had totally forgot about the great scenes Walt had when he used to work at the car wash, classic.

The whole Skyler thing seems a little off to me, would she really join the business just because Hank got shot? Is she so obtuse that she doesn't realize Hank getting shot was a direct result of the drug's her husband produces? Obviously I can suspend my disbelief but it just seemed she went to the dark side a little too quickly...love the Wagoneer though, my family used to have one just like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      I'm just waiting on when Walter Jr. jumps aboard.

It might seem too cliche, but I see Walt Jr. getting hooked on Ice at some point in the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Jumps aboard? Walter Jr. has been behind the entire thing, and he's just biding his time until he can pull a Verbal Kint.
                        Yea I forgot this was the Breaking Bad Foodchain

Marie (least favorite character)
                        Hank
                        Skylar
                        Saul
                        Jesse
                        Walt
                        Gus
                        Walter Jr.
                        God
                        The Baby daughter (i forget her name)

the baby daughter being the most powerful

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Gus is god

Comment

• Maybe the Georgia O'Keeffe painting interpretation intro was what the Walt & Gus interlude was about, i.e, sometimes what is seen is reproduced exactly as it is seen with nothing embellished or symbolized. Like Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.....Walt asked point blank why he was invited to dinner there & was told in 100% frankly sincere candor that he & Gus are the axis of the Blue Sky partnership. After all, Gus gave Walt an open-ended contract past 3 mos. for $3M in the previous episode......

And the intro with Jesse's dead GF established that link with her lipstick-stained butt in the ashtray, kind of a segue to his new GF, Andrea who's linked with her brother who's a 10-yr-old street criminal, the murderer who took out Combo for selling on the wrong corner....a lingering question: will Jesse take vengeance?

Just love the way Vince Gilligan & the writers use these links & characters' repetitive appearances for storyline flow & irony, btw that's one of the characteristics of picaresque, reappearing characters & actions affecting other characters in ironic, unknown ways, like Gonzo pointing out that Hank's shooting was related to Walt as he was the initial assassins' target, Walt witnessing the midair collision resulting from his allowing the air traffic controller's daughter die from a heroin OD, etc. The Sopranos used to do this a lot, but it's done better here by BB on a much smaller scale

lingering question: Is Jesse going into business for himself or getting Andrea high to seduce her? I get the feeling rehab did not take with him, he had a batshit marketing scheme to sell ice to recovering addicts he meets at 12 Step meetings. I can see it as comedy relief in a twisted way but it seems like an oxymoron
                            Last edited by LizardState; 06-02-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                              Maybe the Georgia O'Keeffe painting interpretation intro was what the Walt & Gus interlude was about, i.e, sometimes what is seen is reproduced exactly as it is seen with nothing embellished or symbolized. Like Freud said, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.....Walt asked point blank why he was invited to dinner there & was told in 100% frankly sincere candor that he & Gus are the axis of the Blue Sky partnership. After all, Gus gave Walt an open-ended contract past 3 mos. for $3M in the previous episode......

And the intro with Jesse's dead GF established that link with her lipstick-stained butt in the ashtray, kind of a segue to his new GF, Andrea who's linked with her brother who's a 10-yr-old street criminal, the murderer who took out Combo for selling on the wrong corner....a lingering question: will Jesse take vengeance?

Just love the way Vince Gilligan & the writers use these links & characters' repetitive appearances for storyline flow & irony, btw that's one of the characteristics of picaresque, reappearing characters & actions affecting other characters in ironic, unknown ways, like Gonzo pointing out that Hank's shooting was related to Walt as he was the initial assassins' target, Walt witnessing the midair collision resulting from his allowing the air traffic controller's daughter die from a heroin OD, etc. The Sopranos used to do this a lot, but it's done better here by BB on a much smaller scale

lingering question: Is Jesse going into business for himself or getting Andrea high to seduce her? I get the feeling rehab did not take with him, he had a batshit marketing scheme to sell ice to recovering addicts he meets at 12 Step meetings. I can see it as comedy relief in a twisted way but it seems like an oxymoron

Comment

• best montage ever

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information