No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy ******* ****. That was ******* amazing.

Comment

• That BJ montage was hilarious. Great episode with a good twist.

Comment

• So it turns out that Vince Gilligan directed the finale, and the only other episode that he ever directed was the pilot. I don't think I could get any more anxious for this finale than I am right now.

Comment

• lol, no one has mentioned the handjob scene so far...

it was legit

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
            lol, no one has mentioned the handjob scene so far...

it was legit
            Probably cause I'm still goin' crazy about the last 30 seconds of the episode :|

Comment

• Amazing episode. I can't believe we only get one more this season.

The Wendy montage was hysterical.

All the way through it was simply brilliant.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Yo, yo, yo, one, four, eight, three, to the three, to the six, to the nine, representing the ABQ, what up beyotch? Leave it at the tone.

Just started watching this and I am hooked. Got completely caught up in a week.

Comment

• im bummed taht im done already and gotta wait a week for the next episode and then a whole summer for the next season

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                    im bummed taht im done already and gotta wait a week for the next episode and then a whole year for the next season
                    fixed that for you. :(

Comment

• Hank's happy ending to the hand job kind of got overwhelmed by the stunner ending..... wow, just wow. When Walter White breaks bad, he breaks bad!

"Run!!"

I had to digest that ending for a couple of hrs. before I realized that Walter might just get away with it..... no witnesses, remember? Jesse will have to take the hit for it & that "no more half measures" PI is coming for him.

And Gus maintains his great respect for Walter who looks like he will continue to cook into next season, while Jesse has to run -- he appears to be the focus of the storyline for the finale next weekend.... just can't wait!!!

That hand job may be a TV 1st -- we witnessed a real broadcasting milestone!
                      Last edited by LizardState; 06-07-2010, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• I think Walt will tell Gus he did it and let the PI help with the cleanup. He'll play up the truth - that Jesse's disgust and stand regarding the use of kids hit home for him.

It was definitely a killer cliff hanger (no pun intended,) as it leaves several possibilities for the next step. But I don't see a very effective write-in to the story line that would keep Jesse involved if he runs from Gus.

Then again, I couldn't see many of the story lines this show has thrown around in 2.5 seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          That hand job may be a TV 1st -- we witnessed a real broadcasting milestone!
                          Didn't Skyler give Walt a handjob in the first season? Or some kind of penile interaction?

Comment

• Yeah, i was about to say. After his birthday party she gives him a handjob and she gets excited that he lasts 45 seconds, lol.

Comment

• I saw somewhere that the finale will be 1hr 47 minutes long.

Just when I go on vacation and have problematic access to the TV!

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• just watched sundays episode, holy ****! ******* awesome! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information