• Show
Clear All

The episode was awesome.

Also the High School Principal is hawt.

Comment

Found this piece of information on the twins:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=258

Comment

Jesse coming to the realization that he is a bad guy was ******* genius. Seriously, that is his character. Breaking Bad is really brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
          I think they're Gus's cronies.
          Yeah, Gus has his fingerprints on it but he wants to keep the Sky Blue meth flowing.

They inserted that scene of Gus putting $ in the collection jar & recognizing Walt's picture on it for a reason. We'll be seeing more of Gus soon.

I watched all of Season 2 onDemand Sunday & was mega-impressed by the episode with the Sinaloa Cowboys band intro singing about the cartel focusing on Heisenberg now & how no one has ever escaped them, so I think that's the segue into the twin assassins.

Every time I see Walter with his brother in law talking about Heisenberg & Sky Blue I'm reminded of Superman as Clark Kent winking at the audience in the final panel of the comic strip......

Anyone else notice the theme of every main character in it having a secret life that's revealed in clues & private moments? Jesse coming from rehab might be the only exception, but Walter as Heisenberg, Skyler with hints at her budding affair with former boss, Hank the macho DEA supervisor hiding his deep inner fears, his kleptomaniac wife, etc.
          Last edited by LizardState; 03-25-2010, 11:23 AM.

Comment

The first thought that came to mind when I saw the mexican twins was, could those be Tuco's cousins?

Probably not.. just a thought!

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I abandoned this show midway through 1st Season.

I gotta catch up and get back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                They inserted that scene of Gus putting $ in the collection jar & recognizing Walt's picture on it for a reason. We'll be seeing more of Gus soon.

Anyone else notice the theme of every main character in it having a secret life that's revealed in clues & private moments? Jesse coming from rehab might be the only exception, but Walter as Heisenberg, Skyler with hints at her budding affair with former boss, the macho DEA supervisor hiding his deep inner fears, his kleptomaniac wife, etc.
                For the twins, I see Gus being the most likely reason for them. And you're right about the scene with Gus seeing Walt's picture being very important. Coupled together with Walt's recent request to leave the business, Gus probably thinks its very likely that Walt is going to rat him out (and Gus would make Walt pay dearly for that).

I definitely agree with you about all of the main characters having their issues of their own. My only wish is that they dig deeper into Hank, as he's becoming a favorite of mine.

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                The first thought that came to mind when I saw the mexican twins was, could those be Tuco's cousins?

Probably not.. just a thought!
                This is the other conclusion I can come to at this time. What makes me think that they would be Tuco's cousins is the fact that they have a loose drawing of Walt that we saw in their sanctuary. If it was Gus putting the hit on Walt then I doubt they would need such a drawing, as they would probably be able to get a clear photograph, while Tuco dealt with him when he was more in the shadows.

Man, I can't wait for this.

Comment

Hell yes, the season premiere is up on amctv.com. Thank God! It's alright everyone, life can continue on now. I'll be back to reality in roughly an hour...Need silence and pitch black surrounding.

Comment

The amazingness shall continue!

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

I don't want to see that image of Walter's eyes like that again. eww

by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

omg omg omg

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Interesting. Not the most exciting episode, but stuff is happening for sure.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Just kinda started watching. Who texted the twins in the end?
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

someone with Gus I guess.

This might add more credence to my conjecture that they had something to do with Gus. But why would Gus call them off at all? hmm

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Gus was definitely scared of Walt ratting him out, but he wanted to keep Walt alive at the end. It seems like he knows Walt is going to go back to making/dealing.

I don't know why the twins would meet Gus though...maybe he was just leading them off?
                                p
                                EDIT: BTW, the pizza scene was hilarious

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information