Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
    I saw somewhere that the finale will be 1hr 47 minutes long.

    Just when I go on vacation and have problematic access to the TV!
    It looks like this is the case, as the AMC schedule has the first showing of the finale lasting that long.

    Comment


    • It's only a couple of minutes longer then the average episode (47 minutes). The rest of the scheduled time is the Rubicon series premiere.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • It's a sneak peek of Rubicon. It will start airing for real August 1st.

        As for this episode, wow, that was totally nuts. Walt saving the day at the end was epic as hell. I can't believe he shot that dude right in the head. I did not expect it.

        Second best moment of the series for me, right behind Walt blowing up Tucos place while he was still in it.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Yeah, I think Walt blowing up Tuco's place has been my favorite scene too.

          This one is up there near the top for me:

          Last edited by WMD; 06-09-2010, 03:23 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            It's only a couple of minutes longer then the average episode (47 minutes). The rest of the scheduled time is the Rubicon series premiere.
            Alright, that makes sense. Is anyone else going to watch Rubicon? I'll give it a shot, simply since its an AMC drama.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WMD View Post
              Yeah, I think Walt blowing up Tuco's place has been my favorite scene too.

              This one is up there near the top for me:

              Anything with TVOTR is one of my faves as well...

              BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

              Comment


              • I'll definitely give Rubicon a shot. AMC has a pretty good track record so far of putting out some amazing original programming and I think they've earned an extra hour of my viewing because of it.

                Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                Comment


                • The season finale episode is entitled Full Measure, following Sunday night's Half Measure.

                  IMDB has the spoiler alerts on, no buzz out yet, but I think some more cast members are going get offed, & Hank may learn more about Heisenberg & who's paying for his rehab. Will be PI get Jesse? Will Walt confess to Gus about who killed the 2 street dealers, & will Gus forgive Walt? Stay tuned.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                    I'll definitely give Rubicon a shot. AMC has a pretty good track record so far of putting out some amazing original programming and I think they've earned an extra hour of my viewing because of it.
                    But you won't ******* watch Mad Men

                    you are the worst kind of people

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                      But you won't ******* watch Mad Men

                      you are the worst kind of people
                      I'll check out Rubicon AND I'm into Season 3 of Mad Men!

                      me >>>>>>>> vidae

                      by BoneKrusher
                      <DG> how metal unseen
                      <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        I'll check out Rubicon AND I'm into Season 3 of Mad Men!

                        me >>>>>>>> vidae
                        How untrue! And I said I'd watch it fenikz, jeez!

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • Mad Men is good, you should watch if only for Christina Hendricks.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                          Comment


                          • and January Jones
                            and Allison Brie
                            and Peyton List
                            and Julie McNiven
                            and Suzanne Farrell
                            I looked up their names
                            but mostly just

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              and January Jones
                              and Allison Brie
                              and Peyton List
                              and Julie McNiven
                              and Suzanne Farrell
                              I looked up their names
                              but mostly just


                              Elisabeth Moss deserves mention as well



                              <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                The season finale episode is entitled Full Measure, following Sunday night's Half Measure.

                                IMDB has the spoiler alerts on, no buzz out yet, but I think some more cast members are going get offed, & Hank may learn more about Heisenberg & who's paying for his rehab. Will be PI get Jesse? Will Walt confess to Gus about who killed the 2 street dealers, & will Gus forgive Walt? Stay tuned.....
                                It seems to me that Walt isn't really going to have to necessarily "confess" to the murders because Gus will pretty much already know, him being his usual self. That and it looked like Walt and Gus are going to be meeting in the desert sometime in the episode, which implies that Gus knows.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information