X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally bought DVDs of season 1 & 2...win

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Such an awesome show and a phenomenal episode.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Finale is tonight. Should be awesome.. What isn't so awesome is that we have to wait a damn year for the next season to start.

Comment

• Gale was such a likable dude dammit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• That was a mighty fine ending.

Season 4 will be the biggest shitstorm of all time.

Comment

• The switch from Walt to Heisenberg when he was under the gun was awesome, guess we'll have to wait until next season to see if Pinkman really did shoot Gale.

Comment

• That was some of the finest hour of television I have ever witnessed. From the sneaky opening that had you think 'wow he was caught' to 'wow this makes sense to his character'; it was amazing direction from series creator Vince Gilligan. The last ten minutes had me screaming at the tv and on the edge of my seat like no show or movie has done in a long, long time.

If I had to guess to what Pinkman did and what season 4 will be is he is going to frame Gale's death and bring him back to laser tag with him. Season 4 is going to be the greatest thing since sex.

Comment

• i hope the last scene wasnt one of those

you hear a gun shot you think Jesse shot the gun yet it was that guy who ran to stop it all from happening

Comment

• It wasn't. Jesse shot Gale, Gilligan said so in a couple of different interviews.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What'd you guys think of Rubicon? Worth watching?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        It wasn't. Jesse shot Gale, Gilligan said so in a couple of different interviews.
                        It's pretty clear that he points the gun away from Gale and if Vince really said that why wouldn't he just show Jesse shooting him?

Comment

• He did not point the gun away from Gale, he shot him and he's dead. There is no argument of this point.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I was expecting Walt to go down into the lab and finding a dead Saul. I was also thinking Jesse would turn the gun on himself. Glad that didn't happen.

There's a lot going on for Season 4. Especially that first episode. Victor will have a showdown with Jesse at Gale's apartment.. and then whatever happens with Walt and Mike.

I assume Mike is gonna have to do some clean up, but what about Jesse? I figure Walt will tell Gus that he'll stop cooking if they kill Jesse.. and then there's Hank going back home.. and I bet Walt Jr being able to drive will play a role in Season 4 somehow..

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              He did not point the gun away from Gale, he shot him and he's dead. There is no argument of this point.
                              Yeah, I don't really see any room for anything other than Gale being dead. But besides that, incredible episode and I can't believe the varying degrees of emotion/thought that this episode had me at, it was incredible. Can't wait till next season.

Oh, and for the person who asked about Rubicon, I think it was well worth watching. Looks to be another great series from AMC.

Comment

• that guy got a raw deal to the max .....lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information