Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank God for ninjavid!

pretty ******* awesome episode. I loved the whole Saul/Walt/Jesse scene in the arcade. Still a lot of loose ends, but those have ironed themselves out in the past.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Some of my predictions for Season 4, at least the beginning and some of the big happenings:

Mike and Gus basically kidnap Walt due to Gale's death

Jesse and Victor confront each other at Gale's place (i think this has to happen)

Walter Jr. some how becomes involved, maybe without knowing it

Continuous battle with Gus and the Cartel (kind of a given)

Gus dies...as much as I hate to see it.

BTW, the scene with Mike discovering the re-emergence of the Cartel seriously made him the second most BA character behind Gus.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
        BTW, the scene with Mike discovering the re-emergence of the Cartel seriously made him the second most BA character behind Gus.
        Gus makes soup, Mike ices everyone in a building by himself. Mike > Gus, although I do like Gus.

Comment

• Breaking Bad officially renewed for a 4th season.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/06/13...h-season/53971

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• I want a 5th and 6th season too, dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              He did not point the gun away from Gale, he shot him and he's dead. There is no argument of this point.
              This. I'll link the interviews he did later, but it was just something they were trying to do with the cameras that made it seem like he was moving the gun away from Gale, but Gilligan said he didn't intend for it to be ambiguous in any way. Gale is dead.

I hate that we're gonna have to wait a whole year to have our questions answered.

Comment

• Mike sure is my favorite character right now

he's gona turn on Gus one day...

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  Breaking Bad officially renewed for a 4th season.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/06/13...h-season/53971
                  what a ******* dumbshit move that would be to cancel it now

how long til next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    what a ******* dumbshit move that would be to cancel it now

how long til next season?
                    Season one originally aired January 20, 2008.

Season two started on March 8, 2009.

Season three started on March 21 this year.

So Late March / Early April?

Roughly 8 months, at a minimum. Or, more precisely, too long.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                      Some of my predictions for Season 4, at least the beginning and some of the big happenings:

Mike and Gus basically kidnap Walt due to Gale's death ---- Agreed, Walt is gong to be handcuffed to the cooking vats in the lab henceforth.

Jesse and Victor confront each other at Gale's place (i think this has to happen) -- Maybe. I think Victor & Mike may have their own confrontation, the Cartel may have inflitrated Gus' operation by now too, so season 4 will play the Who's the mole game.

Walter Jr. some how becomes involved, maybe without knowing it -- Oh yeah, he will get his driver's license, that driving lesson was inserted for a reason, he may do what Walt Sr. did in running over would-be assassins & save Dad's life, like Hank did too, that family runs over lots of people in Albuquerque come to think of it.

Continuous battle with Gus and the Cartel (kind of a given). Agreed, who will win?

Gus dies...as much as I hate to see it. -- Yes, he's a popular character actor & they probably signed him for only 3 seasons.

Mike sure is my favorite character right now

he's gona turn on Gus one day. -- Agree, Mike is very interesting ex-cop PI hired killer with a twisted internal morality he revealed in his "Half measures" (a common phrase used daily in recovery & 12 Step btw) speech a wk. ago. The change in facial expression when Walt revealed Gale's address was ******* priceless. Mike could change sides in the coming confrontation, he has to play a major p/o it.
                      I had thought some primary cast memberr (Mike? Saul? Even Gus?) would get killed in this episode, maybe early in Season 4.

I can't get over Gilligan's use of foreshadow with this ensemble cast of characters, just about all the events as the suspense built up toward this season finale were forecast, usually subtle nuances like when Walt noted that the lab locks had been changed & his key didn't work so he knew he was living on borrowed time from then on. And the surviving twin, Tio I think, in the hospital, trying to get to Walter/Heisenberg when he recognized him (IMO one of the most if not the most intense scene in season 3) & leaving blood smears from his leg stumps on the linoleum floor, remember when the twins were introduced & they followed the penitents to the desert shrine, they started crawling just like them.

I too thought Saul signed his death warrant he misled Mike about Jesse, Saul's dangerous game of atty-client privilege is a dace he can do only so long.

I expect Walt/Heisenberg & Hank to get closer & maybe share secret(s), Walt Jr's driving, Marie's kleptomania (she may steal something crucial that's revealed later), & Skyler's decisive acting & cool objective demeanor to all play major parts of the events of the next season. And something sinister happening with someone left dead in that laser tag place we 1st saw in this episode..... really creepy.

Vince Gilligan's scriptwriting is terse, really tight & has supreme quality control over his character development & script events pacing. He's produced a masterpiece in Breaking Bad in the 3rd season, I expect him to be an A-List Hollywood director of many future projects, the guy's just a genius.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 06-15-2010, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        I had thought some primary cast memberr (Mike? Saul? Even Gus?) would get killed in this episode, maybe early in Season 4.

I can't get over Gilligan's use of foreshadow with this ensemble cast of characters, just about all the events as the suspense built up toward this season finale were forecast, usually subtle nuances like when Walt noted that the lab locks had been changed & his key didn't work so he knew he was living on borrowed time from then on. And the surviving twin, Tio I think, in the hospital, trying to get to Walter/Heisenberg when he recognized him (IMO one of the most if not the most intense scene in season 3) & leaving blood smears from his leg stumps on the linoleum floor, remember when the twins were introduced & they followed the penitents to the desert shrine, they started crawling just like them.

I too thought Saul signed his death warrant he misled Mike about Jesse, Saul's dangerous game of atty-client privilege is a dace he can do only so long.

I expect Walt/Heisenberg & Hank to get closer & maybe share secret(s), Walt Jr's driving, Marie's kleptomania (she may steal something crucial that's revealed later), & Skyler's decisive acting & cool objective demeanor to all play major parts of the events of the next season. And something sinister happening with someone left dead in that laser tag place we 1st saw in this episode..... really creepy.

Vince Gilligan's scriptwriting is terse, really tight & has supreme quality control over his character development & script events pacing. He's produced a masterpiece in Breaking Bad in the 3rd season, I expect him to be an A-List Hollywood director of many future projects, the guy's just a genius.
                        Yea, I doubt Saul lasts longer than Season 4...he's done way too many things already that would make sense for him to live this long. Granted, Mike didn't know about Saul's lie of Jesse's whereabouts until Walt told him, but Saul should probably think about living under a bridge for a bit, haha.

I think my favorite scene, kinda two mixed together, was Mike talking to his granddaughter, then proceeding to wipe out the entire Cartel spot. It shows his devotion to his family, but his job at the same time. The balloon line killed me.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• it may not be renewed for 5th and 6th in case the producers feel that the show has had its run. A lot of serial shows don't last long.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• I miss Breaking Bad! :(

And apparently Season 4 won't start until JULY. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???

Comment

• Watch Mad Men.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                                I miss Breaking Bad! :(

And apparently Season 4 won't start until JULY. Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???
                                That would really suck, but to be fair, I'm relatively sure the same thing was said about season 3 a year ago and that worked out fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information