No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah i wanna say season 3 started more than a year after season 2. could be wrong.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
      it may not be renewed for 5th and 6th in case the producers feel that the show has had its run. A lot of serial shows don't last long.

Fine with me...I'd rather things be wrapped up properly in the 4th season than have to suffer through 1-2 extra seasons that suck balls(Sopranos "dream episodes" come to mind).

Comment

• So i recently got into breaking bad and just finished every episode and wow, that finale was amazing. I dont know how I went this long before getting to this show, but I'm glad I did.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Time to bring this thread back to life. Breaking Bad Season 4 starts in a little over a month now.

It's been too long.

Comment

• Bringing back the thread ehhh? BRING BACK THIS (*grabs crotch*)!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I can't find a RESTRAIN THIS gif.. here's the next best thing:

PIZZA TOSS *****

Comment

• gale is dead. fo sho

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  So i recently got into breaking bad and just finished every episode and wow, that finale was amazing. I dont know how I went this long before getting to this show, but I'm glad I did.
                  just finished season 3. the tv on the radio - dlz scene in season 2 is still my favorite scene. sooo good

so is gale dead?
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                    just finished season 3. the tv on the radio - dlz scene in season 2 is still my favorite scene. sooo good

so is gale dead?
                    Gale is as dead as they come. And July can't come soon enough.

Comment

• I'm going to wait to see if Gale is indeed dead or not.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Short of a huge mind **** Gilligan is playing on the audience, i'm 100% certain Gale is dead. When all the confusion was happening after the season finale, Gilligan was interviewed and he explained how he didn't expect so much confusion. The camera slowly rolled to Gale's POV which is right when Jesse pulls the trigger.

Comment

• Gale is dead. There is no IF statement with that, he's dead. No need to wait and see, no need to look through any spoilers, the guy is ******* dead.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Gale is alive, I saw him in a Best Buy commercial spitting out coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Gale is dead. There is no IF statement with that, he's dead. No need to wait and see, no need to look through any spoilers, the guy is ******* dead.
                              Weren't you dead or something?

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I'm mid season 3 right now.
                                I didn't read anything in this thread for fear of spoilers but...
                                I ******* LOVE IT!!!!!

Walt n his wife just explained their "gambling" problem.
                                Gustov is a genius, a g and straight up scary at how prepared he is
                                Pinkman is a Dick for attempting to sell the meth to the people at rehab.
                                So dirty. That and him pitching about paying taxes. He just doesn't get it.
                                Last edited by Nalej; 06-25-2011, 01:07 AM.
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information