Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If theres one gripe I have with the show it's Skylar. She is just such an unsympathetic character, she's just a ***** through and through.


    Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
      If theres one gripe I have with the show it's Skylar. She is just such an unsympathetic character, she's just a ***** through and through.
      I don't have any problems with her. I dislike Marie though.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by WMD View Post
        I don't have any problems with her. I dislike Marie though.
        She annoyed me at first but really she's grown on me. Skylar on the other hand, has always just rushed to jumping down Walt's throat (despite the fact she was right to be curious haha) and we never get a chance to sympathize for her because while were seeing Walt struggle shes making the guys life twenty times more complicated. The episode in season two where she tells him to stay home from work after getting better, and then in the same episode bitches about him not going to work because hes fixing the house up. It's just constantly **** like that which bugs me haha.


        Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

        Comment


        • I've rewatched Seasons 2 and 3 this month. Got two episodes left to watch.

          Best show on TV (err, call it a tie with Mad Men).
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • Best show on TV, no tie with Mad Men!

            And I can't stand Skylar either. She is so shrieky and annoying.

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • Originally posted by vidae View Post
              Best show on TV, no tie with Mad Men!

              And I can't stand Skylar either. She is so shrieky and annoying.
              It's a tie. You know why? Because that fine lady in your sig is on that show.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • I can't stand her either. I respect the fact that she isn't a big mouth though. That was a surprise.
                I can't stand that she leaves Walt just to start sleeping with her boss, who she knows is doing something illegal (tax fraud?)
                Granted, she doesn't want a relationship with her boss but the point stands.


                edit: and for me... the top two shows on TV are BB and Dexter
                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                Comment


                • Dexter was alright but I think the lack of capable actors on the show (not to mention the writing) just forced me to stop caring. He's going to go on killing forever and no one will ever be the wiser until the last season with the way they are going.


                  Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                  Comment


                  • He's been almost caught plenty of times. I guess you know he's always going to ultimately get away from that doesnt bother me.
                    It would if no one ever got suspicious but that simply isn't the case.

                    Either way, Breaking Bad is epic
                    -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                    Comment


                    • Just finished Season 3. Holy ****! Can't wait for Season 4!
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                        I can't stand her either. I respect the fact that she isn't a big mouth though. That was a surprise.
                        I can't stand that she leaves Walt just to start sleeping with her boss, who she knows is doing something illegal (tax fraud?)
                        Granted, she doesn't want a relationship with her boss but the point stands.
                        I think she did that more out of spite to Walt than anything. Which is why i think she later throws it in his face that she slept with him.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Dexter was alright but I think the lack of capable actors on the show (not to mention the writing) just forced me to stop caring. He's going to go on killing forever and no one will ever be the wiser until the last season with the way they are going.
                          I want crazy emotionless Dexter back from season 1, he was great that season, too bad the finale sucked

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            Just finished Season 3. Holy ****! Can't wait for Season 4!
                            I've seen Season 4. It's full of surprises. Walt Jr turns out to be a parkour master. This plays into the season finale when Walt has to find a way to deliver 30 pounds of meth to the rooftop of a parking garage in 20 seconds.

                            Comment


                            • I really hope that wasn't your attempt at not ruining season 4 for me
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                              Comment


                              • So are you saying Parkour Walt Jr. isn't plausible?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information