No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. So we still don't officially know where the twins are coming from, right? I mean, them going directly to Tuco's great uncle/grandfather and instantly getting the information shows that they are related somehow. But the text at the end that called them off appears to have been from Gus, which ties them to him too. The only thing that would make sense to me at this point is that Gus and Tuco did business together and the connections are still there.

And yeah, the pizza thing was awesome.

One more thing, Jesse screwing his parents out of the house was a perfect way for him to decide what kind of person he will be.

EDIT: The text at the end must be from Gus, and "pollos" (Spanish for chicken) must have been enough to call it off. Gus appears to be pretty damn high up, even more so than first thought.
    Last edited by Twiddler; 03-28-2010, 11:30 PM.

Comment

I said I thought they had something to do with Tuco! I'm a genius!

And yeah, the way Jesse got the house back was brilliant.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

"Restrain this" was the greatest moment in television history.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
          I said I thought they had something to do with Tuco! I'm a genius!

And yeah, the way Jesse got the house back was brilliant.
          well they went to his grave and everything

Comment

Anybody love the irony of Jesse & Walter both getting back into their houses in that episode? Great irony & continuity all through it.

And the return of Saul with his one-liners, he's a thrill a minute. Both he & Gus seem to want to push them toward making more Blue Sky.

Will they cook together again?

Will Walter take the mask off & reveal to Hank that he's Heisenberg? Hank was "connecting the dots, doing the math" to explain the White family's secretive behavior & can't see what's right there in front of him..... something there is going to be revealed soon, you can just feel it. And Sky can't keep a secret to save her life.

And the big question: How long can they keep the series going when their protagonist has terminal cancer? Probably awhile -- Cranston is good for as many more Emmys as the series lasts. The scripts & turning plot twists are so much more intricate this season, they promised us it would intensify in the previews & Breaking Bad delivers.......
            Last edited by LizardState; 03-30-2010, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
              Anybody love the irony of Jesse & Walter both getting back into their houses in that episode? Great irony & continuity all through it.

And the return of Saul with his one-liners, he's a thrill a minute. Both he & Gus seem to want to push them toward making more Blue Sky.

Will they cook together again?

Will Walter take the mask off & reveal to Hank that he's Heisenberg? Hank was "connecting the dots, doing the math" to explain the White family's secretive behavior & can't see what's right there in front of him..... something there is going to be revealed soon, you can just feel it.

And the big question: How long can they keep the series going when their protagonist has terminal cancer? Probably awhile -- Cranston is good for as many more Emmys as the series lasts. The scripts & turning plot twists are so much more intricate this season, they promised us it would intensify in the previews & Breaking Bad delivers.......
              Well, I'm 90% sure that Walt is essentially in remission. And I have a feeling they will be cooking again by the midpoint of the season. Just a hunch though, so I could be very wrong.

Comment

bumpbumpbump

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Walter is a badass.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

oh it all makes sense now

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Walter pissing in the sink was golden.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

wtf is wrong with him

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

best line ever

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen

Comment

Skylar is a ******* *****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Skylar is a ******* *****.
                              She's also the finest thing to hit AMC in a while....

It looks like the meat of the season is going to start next week, I'm stoked.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                                She's also the finest thing to hit AMC in a while

They all say hi.

Kind of a boring episode, but it set up some future awesomeness as early as next week.

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information