Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I swear to you it's the new guy, it sounds like him far more than Gus or Mike.
    We didn't hear the new guy speak enough to know anything for certain.

    Mike seemed completely aware of everything Walt was up to. Makes more sense that it was him.

    I definitely don't think it was Gus. It makes no sense for Gus to call Walt himself. That would only make himself seem more close and available to Walt, which is exactly what Walt wants.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
      We didn't hear the new guy speak enough to know anything for certain.

      Mike seemed completely aware of everything Walt was up to. Makes more sense that it was him.
      We heard his voice, and I know what he sounds like from his role on The Shield. Sounded quite like him.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • I just don't think they'd bring in a new guy, barely even introduce his role and all of a sudden he's already watching Walt to make sure he doesn't show up where he imagines Gus still lives? I'm not buying it. I also think it's Mike. Like Xio said, Mike just seemed fully aware of everything that Walt was up to, new guy was barely even introduced.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post

          I definitely don't think it was Gus. It makes no sense for Gus to call Walt himself. That would only make himself seem more close and available to Walt, which is exactly what Walt wants.

          Doubt it. Walt still seems scared of Gus to me, if he thought that Gus knew exactly where he was and what he was planning on doing I think Walt gets in his car and drives away, just like he did.

          And I really, really don't think it was Mike. Sounded nothing like him. The new guy is a possibility.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Doubt it. Walt still seems scared of Gus to me, if he thought that Gus knew exactly where he was and what he was planning on doing I think Walt gets in his car and drives away, just like he did.

            And I really, really don't think it was Mike. Sounded nothing like him. The new guy is a possibility.
            I think you guys make too much of the voice. It could easily have been disguised.

            Also, Walt is serious in wanting to speak with Gus. He's a fool for wanting it, but he does. It's the fact that Gus isn't making himself available that's making Walt so paranoid and worried. Gus gets the upperhand by keeping hidden away so Walt has no idea what he's up to or thinking.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • honestly, i hope they dont kill gus because hes definitely my favorite side character.

              Comment


              • I have a hard time believing Gus will survive to the very end of the show (if it truly ends after 5). The show will need to reinvent Walt's status in a major way at least one more time.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jamaal-Football View Post
                  I just don't think they'd bring in a new guy, barely even introduce his role and all of a sudden he's already watching Walt to make sure he doesn't show up where he imagines Gus still lives? I'm not buying it. I also think it's Mike. Like Xio said, Mike just seemed fully aware of everything that Walt was up to, new guy was barely even introduced.
                  Victor watched Walt pretty damn quick after he was hired, who's to say the new guy wouldn't immediately pay attention to his movements? This is especially likely since Gus would know that Walt wants to speak with him, and he probably knows why...


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • nevermind.

                    Comment


                    • I thought this episode was much better than the premiere to be honest.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                        I thought this episode was much better than the premiere to be honest.
                        Well, there was more to it. Gilligan said the script for Episode One was about 7 pages shorter than a normal script (roughly 50) because so much time was spent in silence.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • Jesse can't sleep because he realized he was wearing a Kenny Rogers shirt the other day.

                          Comment


                          • I think Brodeur is right, it's at least not Mike or Gus. Gus is too powerful to not have someone else make that call for him, and the voice was NOT mike. It may not be the new guy, it may be, but it wasn't mike or Gus.


                            Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                            Comment


                            • It Could Be A Disguised Voice!

                              It Happened When Hank Got The Call When The Cousins Were Coming!
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • I'm not buying the disguised voice. It didn't sound disguised like the "phantom" call you're talking about did.
                                I don't think it's the new guy... I'm still on the Gus or Mike train

                                I wonder if they intended on making that phone call such a hot topic or if it's a DC created buzz lol
                                -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information