No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode was in no way even close to boring.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. It wasn't a bad episode, in fact I liked it, but it wasn't super exciting by any means. It did set up some stuff for the next few weeks which looks kickass if you saw the "next time on Breaking Bad" previews, so that'll be good!

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Loved that they brought back Hank's issues. And I have to give it to the writers for that ending, it was simply incredible.

Comment

Really great episode. The writing is pretty ******* brilliant. I love how they have set this season up.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiddler View Post
            Loved that they brought back Hank's issues. And I have to give it to the writers for that ending, it was simply incredible.
            Hank is becoming the most interesting BB character now that Jesse isn't a junkie or manufacturing meth, but you could tell he's salivating in anticipation, jonesing tragic on his glory days in the RV like all junkies off the Big H. I sense a bigtime Jesse comeback soon. Hank going postal on the low-rent drug dealers in the bar was a very Breaking Bad Moment, & now his subordinates at the DEA have seen his mask come down & his anxiety attacks are right out there in the open.

Skylar is a ******* *****.
            Skyler showed her true colors too, she's actually more immoral than her meth-cooking husband & right up there with her kleptomaniac "***** sister." I think everybody watching wanted to slap the **** out of Skyler in the last minure of Sunday night's episode. Everyone in BB has retribution coming for their transgressions, & I get the feeling Skyler is next.

And another Saul sighting, he's the grease that makes the BB machine flow. Just a magnificent character.

Walter's speech to Skyler after she sees the black duffel bag full of $ on the floor was a classic BB Moment too, the essence of Walter White, also confirmed that he's accepted the fact that he isnt going to be around very much longer which makes him an amoral desperado. But he is no one to be ****** with, b/c Walt/Heisenberg has nothing more to lose.
            Last edited by LizardState; 04-05-2010, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Skyler is a *****. What Walt did was for his family.. to make sure they were taken care of after he is gone.. so Skylers reaction is to **** Ted? Those are the same things!

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                Skyler is a *****. What Walt did was for his family.. to make sure they were taken care of after he is gone.. so Skylers reaction is to **** Ted? Those are the same things!
                Bitches be crazy. I thought it was a perfect reaction. I can completely buy a woman doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                  Bitches be crazy. I thought it was a perfect reaction. I can completely buy a woman doing that.
                  That is an excellent point.

Comment

Damn the ending to the last episode was nuts, Breaking Bad's my favorite show on tv. Cranston's so perfect for Walt's character, his conflicting emotions when Skyler dropped the I ****** Ted bomb were great. Can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                      Damn the ending to the last episode was nuts, Breaking Bad's my favorite show on tv. Cranston's so perfect for Walt's character, his conflicting emotions when Skyler dropped the I ****** Ted bomb were great. Can't wait for the next episode.
                      Dexter says hi....

To keep this post related tho. The end of the episode shows jessie in the RV getting ready to cook up. This doesn't make a ton of sense...obviously he is having some emotions and is feeling alone...but there is no bad blood between him and Walt at this point. I wonder if it's a dream clip or something. Jessie is a really hard character to peg right now...how long does he stay clean before he hits that road again.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                        Dexter says hi....

To keep this post related tho. The end of the episode shows jessie in the RV getting ready to cook up. This doesn't make a ton of sense...obviously he is having some emotions and is feeling alone...but there is no bad blood between him and Walt at this point. I wonder if it's a dream clip or something. Jessie is a really hard character to peg right now...how long does he stay clean before he hits that road again.
                        Didn't know Dexter's my favorite show on tv... I actually haven't seen it and will probably check out an episode soon.

As for Jessie in the RV, I more got the vibe that he was thinking to himself if he could get back into the meth business again given everything that has happened. More of a personal demons situation than bad blood with Walt I think.

I agree Jessie's the hardest to understand right now, and Hank's the wildcard in the bunch.

Comment

Well...I just went on a Breaking Bad binge. Watched every episode for the first time in the span of two days. ******* great show and instantly one of my favourite on TV. Can't wait for next weeks episodes

Comment

Something I thought about last night. If Jessie does indeed cook by himself. Then that puts Walter in a really tough situation. Tuco's brothers can now have free reign to kill him because he isn't needed...as long as Jessie's batch is good.

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
                              Something I thought about last night. If Jessie does indeed cook by himself. Then that puts Walter in a really tough situation. Tuco's brothers can now have free reign to kill him because he isn't needed...as long as Jessie's batch is good.
                              Jessie just doesn't have Walt's ability though, remember when he tries to cook with Badger and it isn't nearly as good so he throws it out?

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                                Jessie just doesn't have Walt's ability though, remember when he tries to cook with Badger and it isn't nearly as good so he throws it out?
                                Yup. Jessie can cook some pretty decent **** but Walter White is ******* Heisenberg, his meth is legendary.

Thinking about it more Jessie telling Walt in episode one of this season "I'm the bad guy" has to be one of my favorite moments. Perfect ******* character development right there. This season is shaping up to be ever more incredible than I thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information