No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have faith that it'll improve in terms of events. I thought tonight was gonna be the bomb it was kinda underwhelming.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• I thought tonight was damn good, not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I guess I had really unreasonable expectations. Not saying it sucked at all.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I thought tonight was damn good, not sure why anyone would think otherwise.
          What happened with Mike and Jesse was interesting and all (you had to be sure Jesse wasn't going to die) and that fun car time was exciting, but it was still just more build-up. The best part of the episode was Walt waiting in the restaurant in the beginning.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• What the **** are you guys so dissatisfied about? What kinds of scenes is this missing? There wasn't a ton of "action sequences" in previous seasons. Just a few big memorable ones.

Tonight was very good.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              What the **** are you guys so dissatisfied about? What kinds of scenes is this missing? There wasn't a ton of "action sequences" in previous seasons. Just a few big memorable ones.

Tonight was very good.
              After a second watch I liked it much more. I just came into it expecting a monumental event so that kinda killed it for me the first time.

Compliments of TACKLE

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                What the **** are you guys so dissatisfied about? What kinds of scenes is this missing? There wasn't a ton of "action sequences" in previous seasons. Just a few big memorable ones.

Tonight was very good.
                I don't "need" action sequences. I'm a huge fan of shows like Mad Men and Six Feet Under. I didn't get kind of anxiety or tension like I did in Bullet Points. This whole Mike-Jesse interaction isn't interesting IMO, it's obvious Gus just wants to keep Jesse from doing drugs and being reckless. The only moments I held my breath were the beginning and the end. The episode just missed for me, and I'm still holding out for the season's big WTF moment.

Maybe it's because I marathoned seasons 1-3 in the span of around two weeks. There have been some very good episodes, including Box Cutter and Bullet Points, but it still feels like it's plodding.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Both of these last two episodes advanced the plot forward and weren't set up episodes like the ones before them.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I honestly think people need to realize what a set up episode is.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      I honestly think people need to realize what a set up episode is.
                      Are you being honest with us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                        I don't "need" action sequences. I'm a huge fan of shows like Mad Men and Six Feet Under. I didn't get kind of anxiety or tension like I did in Bullet Points. This whole Mike-Jesse interaction isn't interesting IMO, it's obvious Gus just wants to keep Jesse from doing drugs and being reckless. The only moments I held my breath were the beginning and the end. The episode just missed for me, and I'm still holding out for the season's big WTF moment.

Maybe it's because I marathoned seasons 1-3 in the span of around two weeks. There have been some very good episodes, including Box Cutter and Bullet Points, but it still feels like it's plodding.
                        That has clearly warped your impression of the show. This season is no different than past seasons. I also think the audience's tolerance for Walt and Jesse's "bad" actions has grown. When the show started, it was a bit more surprising to see them going down the criminal path. Now that they're there, it somehow seems more mundane to people.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/...enews-brea.php

BB renewed for it's final season next year.
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• I disagree with Xio. I liked this past episode, but this season has been by far the worst of the four. It's been ok, but the first three seasons were fantastic, especially season 3.

Maybe the budget cutbacks have made them scale down things, maybe they're running out of great ideas, I dunno.

Like I said, I thought last night was a solid and interesting episode, but the season overall has been flat. How many "set up" episodes do you really need?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• To be fair it took Season 3 a long time to get going as well; the first four episodes were a lot like these episodes this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                                To be fair it took Season 3 a long time to get going as well; the first four episodes were a lot like these episodes this year.
                                Shiv, how come I never see you post anymore?
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information