No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beginning of season 3 was awesome. There were the twins coming, and you knew **** was going to get real, and you had Walter trying to get back with his family, failing miserably. There was also Hank dealing with the after-effects of those events.

What do we have now?

- Walt and Skylar starting a car wash
    - Hank sitting on his ass and looking at case files (which may heat up if he makes the connection to Gus)
    - Jesse and Mike going around to dead drops

The only real driving forces I could see to this season were Walt trying to get to Gus, which has faded a bit, and the downward spiral of Jesse Pinkman, which apparently Mike has fixed. There has also barely been any Saul Goodman this season so far. Another reason for viewers to complain!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Season 3 didn't get rolling in a big way until Episode 6 (the one where they're trapped in the RV):
      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/episodes#season-3

Don't you get the impression that the **** is ready to hit the fan in Season 4 now? Next week is episode 6.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• The show wouldn't maintain its realism if it didn't include storylines about Walt/Skyler, Hank/Marie's marital problems, Jesse's reaction to murdering someone, Hank's rehab, or Gus' removal of himself from harm and from Walt's view.

Again, I have no complaints big enough to voice about this season so far.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• *Walt and Skylar get back together (pretty big)

* Walt seeing he's not as important as he thinks he is, Jesse becoming more important

*Skylar is now a criminal and is in the same boat Walt is in basically

Just some more points off the top of my head.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The biggest development has been Skyler's insertion into Walt's criminal career. That needed time to develop. The show has done an admirable job, especially given how much the fans seem to hate her.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• She's much more likeable as a character for me personally then she was the last couple of seasons, but you could sense the change coming last season. S1&2 she was just a ***** and they had her be a ***** right off the bat rather then let the situation develop a bit more and give her side of things a little more understandable. As it is, she basically was freaking out at Walt far too early in the show for me to sympathize for her.

Originally posted by WMD
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Meh, I still love the show, but like I said, I'm impatient and I'm waiting for the oh-**** moment of the season. I can't count Victor's death as one since it happened in the premier. I understand very important things are happening in the show right now. It's just taking a little longer than I thought to really heat up.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I want the "oh ****" moment to be deserved. Not manufactured for the sake of giving viewers something to gasp about.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I dont see Skylar as any more likable, Walt is certainly starting to seem like a douche though

Comment

• Theyre making it easy for the viewers to come to terms with Walt's eventual demise next season. Personally I think he deserves whats coming to him from what the way he's acting this season.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• One of the things that makes this show great is that the protagonist isn't all that likable. He's not even supposed to be.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I do like some lines they throw in kind of breaking the 4th wall, like when Mike says Jesse is the hero

Comment

• Jesse is far more likable than Walt, IMO (we had this discussion several pages back, haha).
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• It annoys me when Walt is going out of his way, putting himself in dangers, to protect Jesse
                              (Running over those gansters against Gus' orders, going to Gus job with a gun to demand Jesse's whereabouts)
                              and Jesse continues to **** on him. The loyalty, I-got-your-back mentality isn't reciprocated.
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Jesse did kill Gale so.......

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information