No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is there to like about Walt Jr? Skylar being a typical dumb ***** and pissing away 600k didn't help matters either.

Pretty amazed at everything else though. I thought what Gus took when he was by the pool was an antidote, but he ended up throwing everything back up. Crazy how they worked back the scene where they had Jesse playing that zombie video game into the last shooting scene. Pretty slick stuff overall. This season hasn't disappointed at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation
      I just started watching the series like 6 episodes ago, and I must say this is the most intense show I've seen. I can't wait to watch the new shows every Sunday, hasn't disappointed yet. Thinking of buying the previous seasons once this one is done
      Netflix bro!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        I'm sorry but I have to agree with vikes on the first half or so being boring. The Jesse parts were good, but I couldn't care less about the Beneke storyline or Walt Jr. Loved the end though.
        Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
        What the hell is there to like about Walt Jr? Skylar being a typical dumb ***** and pissing away 600k didn't help matters either.

Pretty amazed at everything else though. I thought what Gus took when he was by the pool was an antidote, but he ended up throwing everything back up. Crazy how they worked back the scene where they had Jesse playing that zombie video game into the last shooting scene. Pretty slick stuff overall. This season hasn't disappointed at all.
        All of you guys are ******* crazy.

This show cannot simply be about Gus, Jesse and Walt, just cooking meth and getting into trouble with the Cartel and the DEA every ******* day of the year.

Without Skyler and Walt, Jr. and even Marie, the show would lack a great deal of the weight that Walt carries around. He'd just be doing **** with no family repercussions to consider. Frankly, he'd probably be dead by now cause he'd have no reason to continue living through some of the bad **** that's happened to him.

If you guys want a show where stuff blows up, people get shot every day, and there's no moral or intellectual contemplation, then go watch reruns or 24 or Prison Break or some stupid show.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Even if you don't like Walt Jr. how any could think that scene was boring is crazy.

Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
            Even if you don't like Walt Jr. how any could think that scene was boring is crazy.
            Exactly. He's not the most interesting character, but he doesn't have to be. His presence makes the show realistic. That scene last night will end up being critical for Walt. His relationship with Skyler might be ****** up, but he's trying to maintain a good one with his son. And the dynamic of Walt essentially having two sons has always been interesting. Wonder what Walt, Jr. thinks of his dad name-dropping Jesse ...
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              All of you guys are ******* crazy.

This show cannot simply be about Gus, Jesse and Walt, just cooking meth and getting into trouble with the Cartel and the DEA every ******* day of the year.

Without Skyler and Walt, Jr. and even Marie, the show would lack a great deal of the weight that Walt carries around. He'd just be doing **** with no family repercussions to consider. Frankly, he'd probably be dead by now cause he'd have no reason to continue living through some of the bad **** that's happened to him.

If you guys want a show where stuff blows up, people get shot every day, and there's no moral or intellectual contemplation, then go watch reruns or 24 or Prison Break or some stupid show.

The whole "you don't like the same things about the show that I do so you have a short attention span and need things blowing up in your face every 2 seconds" thing is annoying and pretentious. If that's how I felt I wouldn't watch this show. They can work those things in without half of the episode being Walt telling his son some boring story about his father. That could have been cut in half.
              Last edited by yo123; 09-19-2011, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                The whole "you don't like the same things about the show that I do so you have a short attention span and need things blowing up in your face every 2 seconds" thing is annoying and pretentious. If that's how I felt I wouldn't watch this show. They can work those things in without half of the episode being Walt telling his son some boring story about his father. That could have been cut in half.
                Yeah, i was about to say that myself. You can't have a ******* opinion about anything on this board without someone jumping down your throat insinuating you're an idiot for not sharing the same point of view. And it's the same snobby douchebags trolling the tv and movie thread also. It makes these threads damn near unbearable.
                Last edited by MetSox17; 09-19-2011, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• This thread is pointless there are 4 types of post.
                  1. That was awessssssomezz
                  2. That was boring
                  3. You're an idiot
                  And 4. (insert name) is a badass

I love posts where we predict and analyze but arguing is pointless. It's all fairly straight forward. I watch this show because it's a great story and I love the intensity of it all. Some people only like the uber intense parts and that's fine.

I frankly don't give a **** about what you guys like but I do enjoy actual conversation. So let's focus on that. I wish I could post this in every thread on this forum.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    Pretty amazed at everything else though. I thought what Gus took when he was by the pool was an antidote, but he ended up throwing everything back up. Crazy how they worked back the scene where they had Jesse playing that zombie video game into the last shooting scene.
                    Anyone else have a guess on what it was that Gus swallowed while he was by the pool waiting for Don Eladio?

Comment

• Never remind an idiot that they are an idiot. It will only strengthen their resolve to act like one.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        Why don't you like Walt, Jr!?
                        Honestly? I would never actually say this in public, because it's so politically incorrect, but handicapped people depress me and I think he slows the show down WAY too much.

You're right that he adds a human element to the Walt story, which I've said in the past about Skyler. It also makes the show more realistic. I get that too. It's just that the show is already dark and depressing enough, I'm not sure they need to add a kid with a severe handicap to it.

He also can't act for ****, but I'll give him a pass on that.
                        Last edited by bearsfan_51; 09-19-2011, 03:08 PM.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
                          This thread is pointless there are 4 types of post.
                          1. That was awessssssomezz
                          2. That was boring
                          3. You're an idiot
                          And 4. (insert name) is a badass

I love posts where we predict and analyze but arguing is pointless. It's all fairly straight forward. I watch this show because it's a great story and I love the intensity of it all. Some people only like the uber intense parts and that's fine.

I frankly don't give a **** about what you guys like but I do enjoy actual conversation. So let's focus on that. I wish I could post this in every thread on this forum.
                          To summarize:

I hate how you guys talk about things you want to talk about. Everyone should only talk about what I want to talk about.

Thanks for that, I'll go back to doing what I wanted to do anyway.

Also, welcome to the internet. All of this is pointless.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Anyone else have a guess on what it was that Gus swallowed while he was by the pool waiting for Don Eladio?
                            looked like a pill to me, maybe something to help with the poison?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              Honestly? I would never actually say this in public, because it's so unpolitically correct, but handicapped people depress me and I think he slows the show down WAY too much.

You're right that he adds a human element to the Walt story, which I've said in the past about Skyler. It also makes the show more realistic. I get that too. It's just that the show is already dark and depressing enough, I'm not sure they need to add a kid with a severe handicap to it.

He also can't act for ****, but I'll give him a pass on that.
                              I thought R.J. Mitte's acting was pretty strong last night. Nothing to complain about there for me.

He hasn't even been in this season enough to make much of an impact and people still complain about his 1 scene per week?
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                                looked like a pill to me, maybe something to help with the poison?
                                Well that's exactly what i thought too but then he threw it up..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information