No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At the beginning of the season, we were told repeatedly that Walt "IS the danger." However, through this season Walt has appeared impatient, irrational and completely out of his element. One to be pitied, not feared. Well, this episode made it clear he is a danger. Not to his enemies, but to the closest people around him.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I didn't think this show could get any better than last weeks episode.. and I was dead wrong. It just keeps getting better and better.

I can't wait for these last two episodes.. I have no idea what direction this is going to take and that makes it even better.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The only thing I know is everyone is gonna find out. Maybe something with Mike since they kind of put him out of sight. I hate Tyrus. Just a creepy dude. How does Walt not have 500k? Did he really invest that much into surgeries and the car wash? And now that Ted's dead Saul should just write a will that says Skylar was his soulmate or some **** and give her the money. The only problem is how long is the timeframe of the next episode gonna be?
        It gives people a better idea of what's gonna happen if you know how much time will pass.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Walt and Skylar have burned so much money it's ridiculous. There's the cancer treatment for Walt, the rehab for Hank, the house/apartment thing that Walt lives in, Walt Jr's new car, the car Walt bought for a day and destroyed, the retainer that Walt pays for Saul, the Car Wash, the money to pay off Ted, and so forth. This insane spending piles up.

Compare that to The Shield when they robbed the Armenian money train, and they didn't touch the money (of course they later learned it was marked but still).

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah you could definitely see how much they've burned through, it's all there. There's just not much i could say that hasn't already been said about the episode, it was pretty ******* amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
              I didn't think this show could get any better than last weeks episode.. and I was dead wrong. It just keeps getting better and better.
              This. These last couple of weeks, I've said, "This was the best episode so far" after each show. And again, I said it last night. Wow. I'm still wow-ing over here! lol
              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Walt and Skylar have burned so much money it's ridiculous. There's the cancer treatment for Walt, the rehab for Hank, the house/apartment thing that Walt lives in, Walt Jr's new car, the car Walt bought for a day and destroyed, the retainer that Walt pays for Saul, the Car Wash, the money to pay off Ted, and so forth. This insane spending piles up.

Compare that to The Shield when they robbed the Armenian money train, and they didn't touch the money (of course they later learned it was marked but still).
                Additionally, the half dozen windshields and major repairs he's had to make to the Aztek, the bottles of champagne, the gun he bought, the money he burned in his backyard, and the various guys Saul has hooked him up with to get him out of jams (the guy who takes the fall and goes to prison as fake-Heisenburg, the guy who destryoed the RV, etc.).

All of the money he had before working for Gus had been spent. He had had conversations with Skyler about his "potential" earnings, but keep in mind he hasn't been working for Gus for any more than about 6 months.

My prediction kinda came true that his partnership with Skyler would ruin him because she's in over her heard and would make a huge misstep. In this case, giving Ted the money to get them out of a jam that she, and not Walt, created.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• How was it her fault when she had no knowledge of what Walt's position with his work was? If anything it is completely Walts fault for not letting her know that his life has been in danger for months and pretending like everything was fine and that they needed him when they dont, to her everything was fine and why would she think other wise. I hate Skylar more then anyone but seriously Walt is the one who is to blame for everything that is about to happen right now.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Sending the A team to Ted's seemed pretty out of character for Skylar, she's usually the more careful of the two. Had Ted not died there is no way he would have bought that gambling story.

Awesome episode though.

Comment

• Walt should of kept a secret stash to himself for such emergencies

Comment

• Is Ted officially dead?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• i knew ted was going to die but i was a little disappointed by how corny it was
                          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                            i knew ted was going to die but i was a little disappointed by how corny it was
                            Agreed. I didn't even know he died until they started talking about it to Saul.

Comment

• oh come on that was hilarious, Huell reading his magazine while he runs by

then telling Saul that you can't prevent a act of god

Comment

• Huell was funny, I chuckled a bit when Ted fell but it was kind of lame. Not a big deal though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information