No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Gilligan did a good job of introducing reasons to doubt the narrative Walt spun to Jesse.

Lots of ambiguity and little moments that either seem sneaky important or invoke differing views.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Damn you vikes I really want to look at that. Is it a big spoiler?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Damn you vikes I really want to look at that. Is it a big spoiler?
        If it's real (and it doesn't look real at all), then hell ******* yes it is.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Great episode I think you might be onto something with the Saul thing Xio.

What do you guys think of Cyrus as a character? I can't stand him, intentional I'm sure but he just reminds me of a creepy looking Kevin Durant and I hate his face.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
          12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Delete it. Don't tempt people. I will never look.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I am staying far away from that. I can wait one week to look at it.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I no longer think Hank will die this season.

No way Gus will try to get to him now with DEA protection 24/7.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Mike will have Jesse's back when he returns from Mexico.

His loyalty, if he has some to anyone, is to Jesse. Not Gus. He is just an employee to Gus. He does a job. Just like he did a job for Saul once upon a time. But to Jesse? They've each saved each other's life at one point. They have an actual human connection.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    I no longer think Hank will die this season.

No way Gus will try to get to him now with DEA protection 24/7.
                    UNLESS

Gus got a hold of the ricin but didn't use it on Brock. Instead, he gave it to his man on the inside, GOMEY, to use on Hank.

Because Gomey grew an evil sinister goatee for this season.

Comment

• Anyone think that the DEA picked up on anything while searching the laundromat? It didn't hint towards them picking up on anything.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                        UNLESS

Gus got a hold of the ricin but didn't use it on Brock. Instead, he gave it to his man on the inside, GOMEY, to use on Hank.

Because Gomey grew an evil sinister goatee for this season.
                        But then who poisoned Brock?
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                          Anyone think that the DEA picked up on anything while searching the laundromat? It didn't hint towards them picking up on anything.
                          It seemed to result in nothing, which in turn leads you to believe Gomez is crooked, but I don't think that's the case.

There were a lot of plot threads that appeared to be dead ends or inconspicuous. I know better than to accept that to be true, however.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Comment

• You guys are boring.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                It seemed to result in nothing, which in turn leads you to believe Gomez is crooked, but I don't think that's the case.

There were a lot of plot threads that appeared to be dead ends or inconspicuous. I know better than to accept that to be true, however.
                                theres no way gomez has been corrupted unless if he somehow untrained the k-9 they brought with them (which isnt the case).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information