No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're trusting that Walt, a guy who has and never will hurt a child, and Saul, who won't hurt ANYONE, co-conspired to poison or at the very least put a child in the hospital. I just don't see it, it's really out of character for Saul at the very least.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I can think what I want, and what I think is that Walt is incorrect, either in his expressed logic or because he himself is responsible, in the story he spun to get Jesse to help him.

I'm just not taking this at face value. There will be a god damn twist, OK!?
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• That's fine, I have no problem with that. I'm just willing to take it at face value given the circumstances around them at this point, and I want the ******* finale on right ******* now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I think it's pretty clear the only option that really makes sense at this point is jvig's theory of the Walt Jr/Badger/Skinny Pete conspiracy.

Comment

• Yeah I really don't see how anyone could think Walt would go to that level to get at Jesse, it doesn't even make any sense. Not to mention is Walt even aware of Brock? It just doesn't make any sense.

And ******* thank you Yo for finally seeing some sense and realizing who is really the man behind the curtain. Just wait until next season when Walts daughter double crosses Jr to take control of things.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Saul poisoned the kid...or at least got the poison from Jesse for Walt.

Walt couldn't get in touch with Jesse because of their falling out and the threat Gus made in the desert, so he got Saul to get to Jesse. Saul likely knew about the poison and exactly where it was because Walt told him (maybe even Jesse told him previously). So Jesse gets patted down, and his cigarettes are swapped out.

Saul knew all about Brock because he'd been bringing them money every week.

Now Walt, like he's done the entire series, is trying to manipulate Jesse for his own self interests. Walt knew that Jesse would figure out the poison the second he went for a cigarette, thus saving Brock.

Seriously, I hate Walt. He ruins everything and I wish he'd just die already.
              Last edited by nepg; 10-03-2011, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Yeah I really don't see how anyone could think Walt would go to that level to get at Jesse, it doesn't even make any sense. Not to mention is Walt even aware of Brock? It just doesn't make any sense.

And ******* thank you Yo for finally seeing some sense and realizing who is really the man behind the curtain. Just wait until next season when Walts daughter double crosses Jr to take control of things.
                At least Jr is doing it for breakfast, what would the daughter be doing it for? We have seen no motivation from that crying *****.

Again nepg, Saul does not have that kin of act in him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  At least Jr is doing it for breakfast, what would the daughter be doing it for? We have seen no motivation from that crying *****.

Again nepg, Saul does not have that kin of act in him.
                  Not sure what Saul's motivation is, but he certainly got the poison from Jesse and knows everything about Brock.

And Saul will do ANYTHING for self-preservation.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                    Not sure what Saul's motivation is, but he certainly got the poison from Jesse and knows everything about Brock.

And Saul will do ANYTHING for self-preservation.
                    How does this help Saul?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                      Saul poisoned the kid...or at least got the poison from Jesse for Walt.

Walt couldn't get in touch with Jesse because of their falling out and the threat Gus made in the desert, so he got Saul to get to Jesse. Saul likely knew about the poison and exactly where it was because Walt told him (maybe even Jesse told him previously). So Jesse gets patted down, and his cigarettes are swapped out.

Saul knew all about Brock because he'd been bringing them money every week.

Now Walt, like he's done the entire series, is trying to manipulate Jesse for his own self interests. Walt knew that Jesse would figure out the poison the second he went for a cigarette, thus saving Brock.

Seriously, I hate Walt. He ruins everything and I wish he'd just die already.
                      Yeah, this makes total sense. I'm just gonna stand up and start yelling, "NO SCENE IN THIS SHOW IS IRRELEVANT!" Why else would they need to explicitly show us Saul going to Andrea's house to deliver money? Why else have Huell there to pat Jesse down.

People are right to question whether Walt would harm a child, but like nepg said, there would be time for Jesse to save Brock when he notices the missing cigarette.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• What if Jesse didn't notice it? What if he didn't go out for a smoke and had no idea what happened? They would just kill an innocent child? I don't know, doesn't sound like Walt or Saul to me.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• The ricin was in a glass vial so I don't think the kid accidentally smoked it. I don't think Saul and Walt poisoned the kid because I don't think Saul's bodyguard was slick enough to take the pack out, find the cigarette and put the pack back in. Also, if Walt wanted to poison the kid he could have just made more ricin on his own he wouldn't need to steal it from Jesse.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            What if Jesse didn't notice it? What if he didn't go out for a smoke and had no idea what happened? They would just kill an innocent child? I don't know, doesn't sound like Walt or Saul to me.
                            I'll continue yelling ... MAYBE IT WASN'T RICIN! Just something Jesse would assume was ricin that was far less fatal.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
                              The ricin was in a glass vial so I don't think the kid accidentally smoked it. I don't think Saul and Walt poisoned the kid because I don't think Saul's bodyguard was slick enough to take the pack out, find the cigarette and put the pack back in. Also, if Walt wanted to poison the kid he could have just made more ricin on his own he wouldn't need to steal it from Jesse.
                              Again, Walt didn't have to actually use ricin, but he did have to get the ricin cigarette back to make Jesse jump to the right conclusion.
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• if its not recin then what would be the point of telling the doctors it was recin they would be treating him for the wrong thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information