Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    I don't know how you can say "Walt wouldn't do..." to anything. The guy has clearly displayed that he is completely irrational at this point, is not thinking clearly, and will do anything that comes into his demented little mind to get someone to help him put Gus down.

Saul will never do any of the dirty work with his own hands, but sure as hell is willing to aid in it if he thinks it is in his best-interests. Saul has known about Walt's intentions to get rid of Gus, and getting rid of Gus is good for Saul at this point. He and Walt needed a way to get Jesse back on board the kill Gus project.

There is ZERO use in this plot for Gus to have been responsible for Brock's poisoning. The motive and ability to have done this rests completely with Saul and Walt.
    Glad I have one person in my corner. I agree with everything you said.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I don't think anyone who disagrees with me (and nepg) has actually read all of the dozen or more posts I've made today that articulate my theory. If you all had read them, I wouldn't have to repeat myself so much and continue pounding my head against the wall.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I have absolutely no idea why you're getting so worked up over it. This is all a bunch of guessing anyway. It's great you believe strongly what you do, but why are you getting upset when others disagree?

I'm not going to go through the last 2-3 pages and if this has already been addressed I apologize (sort of), but:

Originally posted by nepg View Post
        There is ZERO use in this plot for Gus to have been responsible for Brock's poisoning. The motive and ability to have done this rests completely with Saul and Walt.
        If Jesse thought that Walt had poisoned Brock, he would have killed him, getting Walt out of the way FOR Gus. It's obvious Gus wants nothing to do with Walt at all anymore, and that includes the cook, so why not use Jesse (and get his permission) to take out someone he deems not only unnecessary to continue the business, but someone who is also a big RISK for his operation?
        Last edited by vidae; 10-03-2011, 07:31 PM.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
          I have absolutely no idea why you're getting so worked up over it. This is all a bunch of theories. It's great you believe strongly what you do, but why are you getting upset when others disagree?

We'll see in six days what is really going on.
          I'm annoyed because I'm being pointed at like a crazy guy in the corner. Just saying you're all a little close-minded. My theories aren't air tight, but neither are those from the "Gus did it" camp.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm just saying if anything thats the least likely scenario. And Vidae, HOPEFULLY we'll find out in six days but this show isn't lost so I expect them to have some answers.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

If Jesse thought that Walt had poisoned Brock, he would have killed him, getting Walt out of the way FOR Gus. It's obvious Gus wants nothing to do with Walt at all anymore, and that includes the cook, so why not use Jesse (and get his permission) to take out someone he deems not only unnecessary to continue the business, but someone who is also a big RISK for his operation?
              It has been discussed.

This is a ridiculously un-Gus-like scheme because it has way too many variables and too much risk. He runs a huge risk of alienating Jesse and losing his loyalty if it doesn't go according to his 50/50-at-best plan. Gus cannot afford to lose Jesse right now. CANNOT. Gus had to know (or would soon realize) that Walt was preparing to flee with his family into anonymity. Walt was about to remove himself from the game.

There would be far easier ways to eliminate Walt. This seems both rushed and haphazard if Gus is behind it.
              Last edited by Xiomera; 10-03-2011, 07:35 PM.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I'm just saying if anything thats the least likely scenario. And Vidae, HOPEFULLY we'll find out in six days but this show isn't lost so I expect them to have some answers.
                Fair point.. I'm expecting to get some closure here, so hopefully that happens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  There would be far easier ways to eliminate Walt. This seems both rushed and haphazard if Gus is behind it.
                  I don't disagree with you at all about any particular point, but the only way Walt is going to die is if Jesse signs off on it, so that is something to think about.

And I don't think people who disagree with you are close-minded, they just have a different opinion. None of us know what is going on, and I do like a healthy debate, but meh I'm over this already. I'll wait to see what happens on Sunday. :)

Comment

I'm just saying if anything thats the least likely scenario. And Vidae, HOPEFULLY we'll find out in six days but this show isn't lost so I expect them to have some answers.
                    It's not, though. It's the scenario with the most evidence. Your scenario has little to no evidence.

Comment

I don't know how you can say "Walt wouldn't do..." to anything. The guy has clearly displayed that he is completely irrational at this point, is not thinking clearly, and will do anything that comes into his demented little mind to get someone to help him put Gus down.

Saul will never do any of the dirty work with his own hands, but sure as hell is willing to aid in it if he thinks it is in his best-interests. Saul has known about Walt's intentions to get rid of Gus, and getting rid of Gus is good for Saul at this point. He and Walt needed a way to get Jesse back on board the kill Gus project.

Yeah, I can see this. Sure, Gus is much more likely to do something as sick as poisoning a child for personal gain, but I simply don't see the gain that Gus would get out of it. Gus is much too smart to do something this drastic when he could practically see Jesse almost giving him his blessing before Brock was poisoned.

With that said, I'm not too sold on Walt being the one to poison Brock. Sure, he's done some absolutely terrible things but I'm not entirely sure he would stoop that low. I mean, Walt has his entire family threatened to be murdered, and his reaction is to go out and murder the child that Jesse has grown close to? Maybe its sentiment, but I don't think I'd buy that, even with how it seemingly worked if that was the plan. I'm hoping for some other solution to this, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came somewhere out of left-field. I have no idea what it could be, but Breaking Bad certainly is the show that could resolve this cleanly.

All I can say is that I'm ******* pumped for the finale.

Comment

It's not, though. It's the scenario with the most evidence. Your scenario has little to no evidence.
                        When I'm right I'll give you your damn evidence ;)

Originally posted by WMD
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

When I'm right I'll give you your damn evidence ;)
                          From your position, there's really no bragging to be done if you're right. You're taking the safe position.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I hope it's someone from way out of left field that no one suspects so you're ALL wrong! Muahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              From your position, there's really no bragging to be done if you're right. You're taking the safe position.
                              That Jr Skinny pete and Badger are planning a take over from the shadows? I mean yeah it's obvious but I don't think it's the safe route......

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

I hope it's someone from way out of left field that no one suspects so you're ALL wrong! Muahaha!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information