Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    You all ******* love me. And if you don't, then **** you.
    It is nice to have different opinions that someone actually backs with something slightly logical around here yes. You have defended your side fairly haha.

Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
    I'm just saying that because guys like jvig (only person I remember) said that they thought it was likely to be the reason.
    Yeah I suppose you make a good point. Idk we'll hopefully find out soon enough.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Sometimes I just like to be the antagonist. Just like Walt.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Comment

• T-Minus 9 Hours Eastern Time until the most epic hour of narrative television EVER...too bad we have to deal with a whole god damned day of lame football beforehand, oh my god, i don't know how I'm gonna get through it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Too bad we have to wait another year before we get everything wrapped up. And then a lifetime to miss it after that.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• We don't need that kind of pessimism here jvig. This is a happy day for all.

Comment

• It's a bittersweet moment for me haha.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I just hope we end with more answers than questions. I couldn't handle everything ending on a cliffhanger until next year.

Comment

• Let's lay our cards out with some predictions for the finale:

Will Hank die?
                    Will Gus die?
                    Will anyone else die? If yes, who?
                    Who poisoned Brock?
                    Will we see Mike in the finale?
                    Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg?
                    Will anything more come of Ted's storyline?
                    Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out?
                    How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating?
                    How many times will Tyrus actually speak?
                    How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10.
                    Will Marie be wearing purple?

Make one bold prediction:
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm going to go with Hank dying and Walt Jr. going with waffles instead of pancakes for breakfast.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        I'm going to go with Hank dying and Walt Jr. going with waffles instead of pancakes for breakfast.
                        He said bold, not downright insane.

My bold prediction: Mike dies today. I'm not sure who does it, I just have a feeling like he's going to be killed.

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• This is really the prefect time for Walt Jr.'s crew to move in.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Will Hank die? No
                            Will Gus die? Yes
                            Will anyone else die? If yes, who? Tyrus will die.
                            Who poisoned Brock? Definitely Walt
                            Will we see Mike in the finale? He'll contribute to Gus' death
                            Will Hank find out that Walt is Heisenberg? Not explicitly, but he'll get a big hint
                            Will anything more come of Ted's storyline? Skyler will learn he died
                            Will Jesse and Walt have another falling out? Jesse won't learn that Walt poisoned Brock .. yet
                            How many times will Walt, Jr. be seen eating? 26
                            How many times will Tyrus actually speak? Three lines, 7 words
                            How panicky will Saul be? Scale of 1 to 10. 8.5
                            Will Marie be wearing purple? Duh

Make one bold prediction:

I've been the head of the "Walt did it" bandwagon since minutes after the finale, so that's pretty bold. But I also will predict that Hank's suspicions about Gus are validated with hard proof somehow and he also finds out Walt has been funding his treatment with illicit gambling money, which serves as a very big, suspicious nod at him being Heisenberg.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Walt and Jesse try to kill Gus but get into trouble somehow and Hank saves them and kills Gus.

Comment

• I have a feeling that Hector will somehow be involved.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information