Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    All I know

I'm not reading that. I think your last post should have been in spoilers too.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Also, I don't think any of your BOLD predictions are all that bold. I want some crazy ass prognosticating from you guys ... GO!
      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Walt Jr. HAS to eat breakfast in this episode. I mean, it's the season finale. It's an important episode, and they'll definitely fit it in at some point. There's going to have to be interactions with the Hank household, and the ideal point to have that scene would be during breakfast.

Comment

• Are you kidding? Walt Jr. has been eating pancakes for years, and then without warning just all of the sudden makes the switch to waffles? That's pretty bold if you ask me.

Comment

• Jesse, the dumbass meth head alcoholic, single handedly running the biggest crystal meth distribution in the south west united states isn't bold?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Jesse, the dumbass meth head alcoholic, single handedly running the biggest crystal meth distribution in the south west united states isn't bold?
              Not unless I see a coinciding glimpse into the future where he's actually doing a great job of it ... just positioning him for the gig isn't crazy talk.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Jesse, the dumbass meth head alcoholic, single handedly running the biggest crystal meth distribution in the south west united states isn't bold?
                Alcoholic?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  Not unless I see a coinciding glimpse into the future where he's actually doing a great job of it ... just positioning him for the gig isn't crazy talk.
                  It was already established that he could successfully run the lab. I think he could have Walt and Mike's help running the business aspect of it. An ironic twist after how they originally started their business

Comment

• I'm predicting Tucker takes over for Gus.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• How about.. Hank finds out who Walt really is and goes into business with him, helping him stay off of the DEAs radar.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                        How about.. Hank finds out who Walt really is and goes into business with him, helping him stay off of the DEAs radar.
                        I'd buy the craziness of that if there was more than just one season left. The way this is setting up, they're definitely getting pinched by Hank at some point.

Comment

• I think Marie is a meth head.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I think Marie secretly wants to **** Walt and do a line of blue off his dick.

Comment

• ConanOBrien Conan O'Brien
                              Excited for the Breaking Bad season finale tonight. My prediction: Something will not go as planned and meth will be involved.

Talk about a bold prediction!

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I think Marie secretly wants to **** Walt and do a line of blue off his dick.
                                Which dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information