No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet again brilliant ******* episode. The scene were Marie and Skylar talk about Hank as well as the whole sequence when Gus convinced Walt to start cooking again gave me chills. Both were done incredibly. I can't wait to see what happens next. I did not at all expect a Walt/Jessie war when the season started and I think it is a very interesting direction. This season has ******* delivered so far and I expected a LOT.

Comment

So much came out of this episode, I thought it was awesome. Walt and Jessie's rivalry is coming to a head, Walt signing the divorce papers, and Walts new facility is bad ass too. Can't wait for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        let the war begin.
        Amen to that. This Jessie/Walt thing is going to be entertaining as **** to watch.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

This episode was awesome. Breaking Bad owns my soul.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
            So much came out of this episode, I thought it was awesome. Walt and Jessie's rivalry is coming to a head, Walt signing the divorce papers, and Walts new facility is bad ass too. Can't wait for next week.
            Amen to that. This Jessie/Walt thing is going to be entertaining as **** to watch.
            Kind of a transitional episode, with characters moving on in different directions. Great intro showing the RV backstory (Walt with his full head of hair clued us it was a flashback) that will have major implications later. Gus & hank were the major characters there, Gus' speech convincing Walt to cook in his state of the art lab was classic!

I think it's going to hit the fan bigtime next episode, the assassin twins vs. Hank when he locates the RV, Walt vs. Jesse, Saul scamming the world (but he will be the peacemaker, mark my words). Sooner or later this season there will be a brother-in-law confrontation between Walt & Hank, can't wait.....

Comment

Forgive my noob-iness, but I've never seen this show.
              I heard it was awesome from a couple of my buddies but my friends are mostly all burnouts/drug addicts, so I value the opinion of complete strangers on a draft website a lot more. I love Weeds, how do the 2 shows compare? Would you guys recommend me starting to watch it?
              ---Oh, BTW, Life was ******* amazing last night.
              GO RAVENS

Comment

Just watched yesterday's episode...

First off, I just wanna say that I think Hank is going to be a very pivotal character in what happens and falls out at the end of the season. Obviously he'll be the guy to trail Jesse and Walt, but I think his mental issues and storylines will be very essential.

Walt is back baby!!! I love how he just straight up turned the tables on Skylar, beautiful.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

Best episode this season. Putting it in terms you'll understand, I'm in, you're out

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Weeds has nothing on this show. Breaking Bad is one of the best shows on television. It's hard to think of one I'd put ahead of it right now.

Comment

• Jessie is going to get ****** by DEA soon. Walt is obviously going to have some stuff come up with him soon, there always will be, but you know hes got a 3 month lease for now while hes cooking for Gus.

I think its going to be mostly work and business for Walt for a couple episodes, but theres going to be a lot of **** going on with Jessie, Saul, Hank with a decent sized side helping of Skylar's situation "resolving itself?" I just don't think Walt will have many problems come up for him in the next couple of episodes, but stuff with Jessie that relates to Walt will get him involved somehow for the last few episodes of the season.

The last episode was definitely the best of the season.

Comment

• Just started watching........about 3 episodes in. Quite good thus far, I should be caught up in no time.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• So last night i decided i wanted to watch the pilot episode. I stayed up until 8am watching nearly all of season one, and would have finished if megavideo wasn't so *** about using their site. Great show so far.

Comment

• Haha, they replayed the first and second seasons on AMC before season three premiered and I dvr'd all of them (my entire dvr was filled with Breaking Bad.. that's it..) and sat on my fat ass for 3-4 days going through every episode.

I know how you feel!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                              Jessie is going to get ****** by DEA soon. Walt is obviously going to have some stuff come up with him soon, there always will be, but you know hes got a 3 month lease for now while hes cooking for Gus.

I think its going to be mostly work and business for Walt for a couple episodes, but theres going to be a lot of **** going on with Jessie, Saul, Hank with a decent sized side helping of Skylar's situation "resolving itself?" I just don't think Walt will have many problems come up for him in the next couple of episodes, but stuff with Jessie that relates to Walt will get him involved somehow for the last few episodes of the season.

The last episode was definitely the best of the season.
                              Yeah, I think its going to be hard to have Jesse stay out of trouble. And with their current state of relationship, Jesse would sell out Walt (I think) in a second, so I expect Walt to do his damnedest to repair things once he figures out that Hank is hot on Jesse's tail.

One more thing, Walt giving Skylar the signature on the divorce papers really provides an interesting aspect to their relationship. It seems entirely possible (though unlikely) that she could let him back in for good (although, Walt cooking meth again would likely **** that up).

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              So last night i decided i wanted to watch the pilot episode. I stayed up until 8am watching nearly all of season one, and would have finished if megavideo wasn't so *** about using their site. Great show so far.
                              Yeah, the pilot hooked me right away. Such a great episode.

Comment

• Holy ****. That's Albert Pujols with an axe.
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information