Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yeah, not sure why it says 09 unless they're going by a year and change after the show initially started. In the timeline it has only been since i'd guess around 1.75 years

    Comment




    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y_Kd...ature=youtu.be
      Last edited by Xiomera; 10-23-2012, 11:23 AM.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • That was awful.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • Glad you hated it.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • Was honestly really excited about the fact that I'd caught up to BB, but the endless trying to guess what happens posts that I see on here and all over the internet just bothers me..

            Why can't we just enjoy the show and react? Everyone has to try to be ******* Nostradamus when it comes to popular TV shows.

            btw, I fully realize that I don't have to read any of the predictions
            Last edited by djp; 08-13-2013, 10:47 AM.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

            Comment


            • Because the show is so good that discussing it on the days leading up to the new episode is better than storing it in the back of your mind for next week..?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by djp View Post
                Was honestly really excited about the fact that I'd caught up to BB, but the endless trying to guess what happens posts that I see on here and all over the internet just bothers me..

                Why can't we just enjoy the show and react? Everyone has to try to be ******* Nostradamus when it comes to popular TV shows.

                btw, I fully realize that I don't have to read any of the predictions
                I'm just trying to recapture the high of having successfully predicted immediately that Walt poisoned Brock in Season 4.

                Cough, cough, vidae, cough.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  Because the show is so good that discussing it on the days leading up to the new episode is better than storing it in the back of your mind for next week..?
                  That's certainly an optimistic way of looking at it. To me, I think it's just more people wanting to "be right" and brag about it later. I just see it with every TV show, people wanting to "outsmart" the writers and predict what's going to happen. It's really, really bad with Homeland, too.

                  I definitely get what you're saying though, but I do feel like there is a difference between people genuinely discussing the show and others who are trying to prove how smart they are.
                  "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    I'm just trying to recapture the high of having successfully predicted immediately that Walt poisoned Brock in Season 4.

                    Cough, cough, vidae, cough.
                    I never said you were wrong, just that you were being a douche for the way you were acting in the thread.

                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    His soft D really turns me off
                    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by djp View Post
                      That's certainly an optimistic way of looking at it. To me, I think it's just more people wanting to "be right" and brag about it later. I just see it with every TV show, people wanting to "outsmart" the writers and predict what's going to happen. It's really, really bad with Homeland, too.

                      I definitely get what you're saying though, but I do feel like there is a difference between people genuinely discussing the show and others who are trying to prove how smart they are.
                      There's really only one person like that in this thread.

                      Comment


                      • Yeah I don't understand why just discussing the implications of where certain scenes may go correlates to a user thinking they're trying to outsmart the writers. As metsox said, most of us do it cause we don't want to sit here and keep it inside. It's more fun to see where other people think it will go.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I never said you were wrong, just that you were being a douche for the way you were acting in the thread.
                          It's fun to gloat when you're proven right and most everyone was arguing the opposite.

                          I'm just poking fun.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by djp View Post
                            That's certainly an optimistic way of looking at it. To me, I think it's just more people wanting to "be right" and brag about it later. I just see it with every TV show, people wanting to "outsmart" the writers and predict what's going to happen. It's really, really bad with Homeland, too.

                            I definitely get what you're saying though, but I do feel like there is a difference between people genuinely discussing the show and others who are trying to prove how smart they are.
                            I think it all stems from LOST. That show really broke the mold for people trying to figure stuff out before it happened. Breaking Bad is generally pretty unpredictable though, so there's less harm in trying. We're always in awe even if we suspect to know where something is headed.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              I think it all stems from LOST. That show really broke the mold for people trying to figure stuff out before it happened. Breaking Bad is generally pretty unpredictable though, so there's less harm in trying. We're always in awe even if we suspect to know where something is headed.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • The Homeland discussions are waaaaaay more annoying than the Breaking Bad discussions. It's hard for me to even enter that thread.

                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information