No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dunno how soon it goes up but i'll send it so you can check it out. feel free to use it for any other on demand **** i have available such as hbo, etc

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Ugh, we're still doing Walt Jr. jokes?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
        Ugh, we're still doing Walt Jr. jokes?
        DAE think Flynn likes breakfast?!?!?!?!

Comment

• **** that endinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Comment

• Oh Vince Gillian is an asshole

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I don't even know what to say after that...holy crap.

Comment

• As much as I enjoyed the flash forward to start the season, it killed all the drama for me during the scene where Walt was cornered with no way out. Would have been perfect if I didnt know hed get out of it somehow. And the cliffhanger they left us with instead does nothing for me, because I don't care one bit if Hank or Gomie dies now.

Comment

• Gomez dies, Jesse is captured, Walt lives (obviously) and eventually flees to New Hampshire before coming back armed with a machine gun to free Jesse from Uncle Jack and Co.

Only question is whether Hank dies here or later? Betting it's now because of his phone call to Marie.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Awful, awful, awful way they ended that. Just ruined it.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yeah I'm not a fan of that ending. And I agree with commie, knowing the whole time Walt wasn't going to be taken in ruined that tension and have away that Todd's uncles crew was gonna show up and wreak havoc.

Originally posted by WMD
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• They had a fuckload of heavy ass weaponry, there's no way they miss Gomez and Hank out in the open like that. Come on Gilligan, you're better than that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          They had a fuckload of heavy ass weaponry, there's no way they miss Gomez and Hank out in the open like that. Come on Gilligan, you're better than that.
                          Double post

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            They had a fuckload of heavy ass weaponry, there's no way they miss Gomez and Hank out in the open like that. Come on Gilligan, you're better than that.
                            Another thing that bothered me. It's really going to irk me if either if them get out if this. Dumb

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• That was sub-Walking Dead level marksmanship. Holy cow.

First thing I said when the episode ended: "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!"

Comment

• Let's not overreact here. Gomez was shown to be all shot up and we sure as **** know that Hank isn't walking away from this.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information