No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are looking at this all wrong. How the hell is Walt getting out of this? He's handcuffed and going to be at the Nazi's mercy, but yet he still somehow gets away, stays away for a while, and is going to come back at them with a vengeance.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
      You guys are looking at this all wrong. How the hell is Walt getting out of this? He's handcuffed and going to be at the Nazi's mercy, but yet he still somehow gets away, stays away for a while, and is going to come back at them with a vengeance.
      Solid point. Any chance Todd has second thoughts? Can't think of much else to get them out of it. I feel like Gilligan has been so intricate there's got to be a clever twist coming. At least I hope so.

Comment

• Because Walt is ten times smarter than any of those nazi skin heads. Honestly a few of them will die and Walt is probably going to outsmart them in someway to manage to escape.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Why would they go after Walt?

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            Why would they go after Walt?
            Maybe Walt can talk Uncle Jack and Co. into settling for Jesse as their cook instead of enslaving Walt full-time?

That's at least one possibility for how Walt is able to later go free to New Hampshire.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• FYI, the Next Week On... shows absolutely nothing, so don't bother watching it.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                FYI, the Next Week On... shows absolutely nothing, so don't bother watching it.
                It's a voiceover of Skyler (or was it Marie?) leaving a voicemail to either Walt (or Hank?).
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                  It's a voiceover of Skyler (or was it Marie?) leaving a voicemail to either Walt (or Hank?).
                  99% sure it was Skyler asking where the **** Walt was after he bolted the car wash.

Honestly, the flash forward didn't take much away from the scene for me. It should have, but I honestly wasn't even thinking about it....I was pretty captivated in the moment.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I wasn't even thinking about the flash forward during the confrontation. I was thinking "hmmm maybe they arrest Walt and he somehow escapes and that's how he gets away". Then again, I'm an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                      99% sure it was Skyler asking where the **** Walt was after he bolted the car wash.

Honestly, the flash forward didn't take much away from the scene for me. It should have, but I honestly wasn't even thinking about it....I was pretty captivated in the moment.
                      I thought so.

Flash-forward doesn't take anything away because we know for damn certain Walt wasn't getting arrested or killed with three episodes left, haha.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• Can anyone make anything out of this? See any gun shots?

Comment

• I was pretty damn sure Gomez was shot.
                          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• He got shot. That must be an earlier screen cap.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I think Gomez was shot as well.

The phone call from Hank to Marie makes me think Hank isn't making it out of this gunfight. It just had that type of feeling to me.

As for Jesse, I don't know. They might just kill him. That;s what they were originally asked to do, even though Walt called it off.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jesse isn't gonna die here. They aren't taking advice from Walt anymore. Jack seemed reluctant to just kill Jesse (not a rat, just a nuisance) to begin with. Jesse is a potential meth-cooking asset to him.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information