No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think so either. Just throwing some things at the wall.

The Nazi's came fully prepared to fight. Could they possibly have come for Walt since he broke the deal? Not to kill him obviously, but to take him as a prisoner and have him cook for them. Then Walt gives them Jesse as Xio touched upon.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I can see a pretty simple explanation for Walt escaping, they think that Hank has backup on the way and need Walt to get out for a while to let things cool down, with the agreement being he must return (perhaps his family as collateral). It would explain why he hasn't met up with his family yet.

Also, I think Jesse survives. The shootout focused on Hank and Gomie, making it pretty believable that Jesse has slipped out and away. The Nazis probably assume they don't have the time to search for him. I don't see how anyone could believe that Hank and Gomie survive, far, far too outgunned, ruthless killers and no backup.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Ugh man what a bummer.

Comment

• I'm with y'all slightly disappointed at the first Denny's flash forward. It completely killed the suspense of Walt eventually getting taken down, instead of being happy that Walt was smoked out perfectly and finally being outsmarted, I was wondering how he got away.

Comment

• Breaking Bad - S5E13: ""To'hajiilee" Recap

Sorry for trash quality, Photoshop is acting up.

Originally posted by phlysac
            I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
            The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

• I was waiting for Hank to take a sniper shot through the head the entire time he was on the phone with Marie.

And **** Gilligan for that ending.

Comment

• I'm probably the only one who likes the flash forward still. Even cornered and basically done for you're still trying to fill in the little pieces in between every episode.

Comment

• Can we talk about Walt Jr. undressing Saul with his eyes for like 20 seconds straight? Because that made me really uncomfortable.

Comment

• Aaron Paul on twitter right now: "the worst is yet to come"

Comment

• "what happened to your face?"
                      "what happened to your basic motor functions?"

todd is such an interesting character. from good ol' landry clarke to well-mannered but psychopathic meth damon. i love how gilligan made him the complete antithesis of jesse, well-mannered and seemingly normal but with no moral compass at all.

Comment

• You'd think Hank and Gomie were wearing vests, right?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• If Vince Gilligan wrote Game Of Thrones...

Originally posted by phlysac
                          I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
                          The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

• I think if they were gonna kill Hank here it would have happened tonight. Seems weird to just end it if you're planning on killing him to start the next episode.

I definitely thought they were gonna kill him though.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• There's no way Hank survives three intense shootouts. I don't see him living through this.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if Hank and Jesse died next episode.
                                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information