Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brothgar View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Hank and Jesse died next episode.
    Then who goes after Walt? Gomez and Marie? Skyler?
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• If Hank lives (or is not captured), it will absolutely take a lot of luster off of the series.
      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
        The guy who tells us to have an A-1 day.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I expected Gomie to die.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
            That was sub-Walking Dead level marksmanship. Holy cow.
            It really was and I hate saying it.

Also

"Don't drink and drive but if you do call me."

I love Saul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
              If Hank lives (or is not captured), it will absolutely take a lot of luster off of the series.
              I totally agree with you on this. It'd be absolutely ridiculous if either made it out of this. That would indeed be walking dead level character incompetence.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                That was sub-Walking Dead level marksmanship. Holy cow.

First thing I said when the episode ended: "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!"
                eh not really:

From these 2 angles it makes sense, on TWD they are in an open field and miss wildly. Plus Hank and Gomie are hiding behind the car with Walt in it and Jack and Co. know that. I'm sure they don't want to shoot their cook

SPLOOSH

Comment

I think that Walt gets mad that they killed Hank and Jesse and ***** up half the Arian crew likely during the cook. Then he has to go off and fight the rest of the brotherhood. He has to send Skyler, Walter Jr., and the baby away for the final showdown where he self sacrifices himself to save his family.
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I think that Walt gets mad that they killed Hank and Jesse and ***** up half the Arian crew likely during the cook. Then he has to go off and fight the rest of the brotherhood. He has to send Skyler, Walter Jr., and the baby away for the final showdown where he self sacrifices himself to save his family.
                    This makes sense. For those have never seen Heat avoid this post but since they have continued to reference it this season (as well as scar face) Deniro has the perfect opportunity to just get away and just can't let the guy who screwed his crew live. Maybe Walt feels the same way and decides to come back for Uncle Jack and crew after they kill everyone.

Originally posted by WMD
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I also think that Marie goes insane when hank dies and is the one who spray paints Heisenburg on the wall.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I also think that Marie goes insane when hank dies and is the one who spray paints Heisenburg on the wall.
                        I think Marie does go insane, but I think she does so by trying to poison Walt. Then it somehow goes wrong and she accidentally kills Skylar/maybe the kids.

Comment

• I think the Heisenberg is certainly done by Uncle Jacks gang after Walt flees from them and they come looking for him.

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

• I still believe Hank is dying in this shootout.

Also you can see Jesse was starting to edge out of the car as the stare down was happening so he obviously flees somehow.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
                            "I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Comment

Marie tells the DEA that Hank and Gomez were investigating Walt and then the DEA takes it from there. Seems logical.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jesse clearly doesn't die in the shootout. He leaves his car.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information