No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gomez is as good as dead. There is no way he is making it out of this situation.

Comment

• WANT

As for software special features, there‘«÷s an alternative ending, commentary tracks, deleted scenes and a gag reel.

set is expected to ship in the US on November 26th
      http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/09/...ts-and-pieces/

Comment

• Alternative ending? I'll reserve judgement for now obviously but that sounds pretty stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          Alternative ending? I'll reserve judgement for now obviously but that sounds pretty stupid.
          stupid? I'm sure Vince had a few different ways he wanted to end it.

Comment

• R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I can't even fathom how people think Hank and Gomie might live. Jesse surviving is very believable, the last shot of him was him opening his door to sneak out and then the camera focused entirely on the shootout, so the implication should be obvious. But Hank and Gomie armed with two pistols and limited ammunition can not possibly defeated at least half a dozen skinheads heavily armed with automatics.
              Last edited by Cigaro; 09-09-2013, 08:11 PM.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• with that kind of aim who knows

realistically they would have died in the first 2 seconds

Comment

• Gomie really should've taken a headshot right at the beginning of the sequence. Could have kept up the drama with Hank still alive, but added to the realism. That said, this episode was still awesome.....edge of your seat stuff all the way thru.
                  When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    with that kind of aim who knows

realistically they would have died in the first 2 seconds
                    Not really, your first sentence explains exactly why. I think too many take their conception of shootouts from film or video games, and assume hitting your target is pretty much automatic in such scenarios. If the skinheads have actually practiced with their weapons and are good shots, then yes, Hank and Gomie should probably be dead. But access and the willingness to use weapons in no way implies actual skill with them. See pretty much every gangland shootout. We know that the skinheads know how to kill in prison, but shanking someone is very different from shooting someone. And given how all over the place we saw bullets landing, I think its actually more appropriate to assume they aren't very good shots at all.

When you factor in the distance between both sides, the automatic weapons and the fact that Hank and Gomie literally needed only a couple of steps before they were behind cover, them still being alive isn't surprising. The very first shot came from the automatic shotgun, not surprising at all that it didn't hit, and at that point Hank and Gomie were on the move and taking cover. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the shootout ends simply because Hank and Gomie don't have anything left to shoot.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• should just say it's not supposed to be realistic because the excuses are far fetched

Comment

• They had like 6 guys shooting....one of them should be dead.

Comment

• This bugged me the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
                            This bugged me the most

Meh. There was nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

• If everyone in here starts going all 'ESPN College Football Analysts on Clowney' on BB in here, I'm going to be pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                                I think Marie does go insane, but I think she does so by trying to poison Walt. Then it somehow goes wrong and she accidentally kills Skylar/maybe the kids.
                                I can't really see the George RR Martin ending to BB. I think that Hank and Walt die maybe Jesse but that's the last of it.
                                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information