X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unseen
    started a topic Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

Breaking Bad [SPOILERS]

I think with all the fans here it deserves its own thread with discussion with spoilers.

• Jvig43
    replied
    Also post nudes.

Leave a comment:

• Brodeur
    replied
    Post nudes.

Leave a comment:

• Jvig43
    replied
    Post pics Fenikz

Leave a comment:

• fenikz
    replied
    going as Felina Walter White tonight for a halloween party

I think I have it nailed

Leave a comment:

• gpngc
    replied
    There's no way Hank dies.

They wouldn't place that phone call there, abruptly end the episode, then have what everyone thinks is going to happen actually happen next ep.

Leave a comment:

• Brothgar
    replied
    Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
    I think Marie does go insane, but I think she does so by trying to poison Walt. Then it somehow goes wrong and she accidentally kills Skylar/maybe the kids.
    I can't really see the George RR Martin ending to BB. I think that Hank and Walt die maybe Jesse but that's the last of it.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S
    replied
    If everyone in here starts going all 'ESPN College Football Analysts on Clowney' on BB in here, I'm going to be pissed.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S
    replied
    Originally posted by Bert Macklin View Post
    This bugged me the most

Meh. There was nothing wrong with that at all.

Leave a comment:

• Bert Macklin
    replied
    This bugged me the most

Leave a comment:

• Rob S
    replied
    They had like 6 guys shooting....one of them should be dead.

Leave a comment:

• fenikz
    replied
    should just say it's not supposed to be realistic because the excuses are far fetched

Leave a comment:

• Cigaro
    replied
    Originally posted by fenikz View Post
    with that kind of aim who knows

realistically they would have died in the first 2 seconds
    Not really, your first sentence explains exactly why. I think too many take their conception of shootouts from film or video games, and assume hitting your target is pretty much automatic in such scenarios. If the skinheads have actually practiced with their weapons and are good shots, then yes, Hank and Gomie should probably be dead. But access and the willingness to use weapons in no way implies actual skill with them. See pretty much every gangland shootout. We know that the skinheads know how to kill in prison, but shanking someone is very different from shooting someone. And given how all over the place we saw bullets landing, I think its actually more appropriate to assume they aren't very good shots at all.

When you factor in the distance between both sides, the automatic weapons and the fact that Hank and Gomie literally needed only a couple of steps before they were behind cover, them still being alive isn't surprising. The very first shot came from the automatic shotgun, not surprising at all that it didn't hit, and at that point Hank and Gomie were on the move and taking cover. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the shootout ends simply because Hank and Gomie don't have anything left to shoot.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S
    replied
    Gomie really should've taken a headshot right at the beginning of the sequence. Could have kept up the drama with Hank still alive, but added to the realism. That said, this episode was still awesome.....edge of your seat stuff all the way thru.

Leave a comment:

• fenikz
    replied
    with that kind of aim who knows

realistically they would have died in the first 2 seconds

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information