Help me fellow DCers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me fellow DCers

So as you know (or not know) I will graduate (or hope to) on November. Now for the graduation trip everyone goes to Cancun for about 5 days but neither me nor my friends have ever liked most of the people in our class so we're probably passing on that trip. Now we're considering doing something the five of us. Ideas that have come up were partying at Europe (way expensive though), a Cruise (but parties at cruises kinda suck I think) and Disney (awesome at day, night life I am not sure)

Any ideas or recommendations would be fantastic. If anyone knows of any very awesome cruise or about night life at Disney please help since I really don't know much about either. Thanks!!!

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
    So as you know (or not know) I will graduate (or hope to) on November. Now for the graduation trip everyone goes to Cancun for about 5 days but neither me nor my friends have ever liked most of the people in our class so we're probably passing on that trip. Now we're considering doing something the five of us. Ideas that have come up were partying at Europe (way expensive though), a Cruise (but parties at cruises kinda suck I think) and Disney (awesome at day, night life I am not sure)

Any ideas or recommendations would be fantastic. If anyone knows of any very awesome cruise or about night life at Disney please help since I really don't know much about either. Thanks!!!
    Cruises are fun, went on one last summer and had the time of my life, but at your age you'd need a chaperon. I think you have to be 21, or 25 if you are staying with people under 21.

Comment

You should have gone to Cancun. **** everyone else.

Comment

Go to Cancun anyway, get drunk and you won't care about anything

This thread desperately needs a 'You're my only hope'

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
          You should have gone to Cancun. **** everyone else.
          This is still on the table, but we'd rather not go and my mom is not so enthusiastic about the idea of me going to Cancun specifically, she'd rather send me anywhere else.

Comment

go to Boca raton, get jiggy with the elderly.

In all honestly I wouldn't know what to do since I've never been stateside. I do hope you enjoy yourself! What will you be graduating in?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              go to Boca raton, get jiggy with the elderly.

In all honestly I wouldn't know what to do since I've never been stateside. I do hope you enjoy yourself! What will you be graduating in?

I believe he's said before that he's in HS.

Comment

Europe is not that expensive aside from initially getting there. You can do it somewhat cheap if you want to.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Europe ! Going there for one month this summer and its gonna be amazing ! but yeah if you don't have any money it could be expensive :P

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    Europe is not that expensive aside from initially getting there. You can do it somewhat cheap if you want to.
                    Takes a while, but it's part of the adventure!

and most of Europe is relatively expensive with the dollar-euro exchange rate in favor of the Euro...

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
                      Europe ! Going there for one month this summer and its gonna be amazing ! but yeah if you don't have any money it could be expensive :P
                      where you goin' wootster?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

My GF and I are kicking around the idea of going on another cruise this summer, going to Europe, or Jamaica for our 5 year anniversary. It's down to going on a trip somewhere or buying one of these:

awwwz

Comment

London, Paris, Wien, Bruxelles, Amsterdam!, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Bratislava, Roma, Barcelona

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Haiti? Chile? m i doing it rite

Comment

Say hell no to mexico, their water is polluted!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information