April Fool's Day (Sorry!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool's Day (Sorry!)

Sorry for anyone who had plans to post some fake trade story on the NFL page tomorrow, but get over it :P I really want to hear your best stories or ideas, so post away.

Hey, maybe you all can use some of these ideas on someone you know, instead of tricking us all into thinking that the Seahawks sent a 3rd and a swap of 2nds for charlie whitehurst
    Last edited by Jimmy; 03-31-2010, 02:42 PM.

Thanks Buzz Killington.

Comment

I'm glad a hate fake football news every year.

Comment

1.) One year I took a huge bundle of toilet paper and had it trailing from the toilet onto the floor. Then I covered the wad with peanut butter and spread some on the seat. Parents blamed me immediately, but the inital reaction was I must've been drunk and **** myself.

2.) Spreading saran wrap over the bottom of the toilet seat and then putting the seat down. My older sister couldn't figure out why she was leaking all over the floor.

Of course these came after countless failures, but these 2 that worked were the highlight of my high school pranking years.

Comment

Anyone remember two years back (I think) when I put up that thread about Lito Sheppard being Traded to the Cowboys? I got neg repped a bunch from that, but some people with sense of humor +repped me, haha.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I need something good for tomorrow but I got nothing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Thanks Buzz Killington.
              LMAO. That really did ruin anyone who had something like that in mind, I fall for something silly every year because I forget until it happens.

At least I know ahead of time to maybe try something good :D

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

my buddy's birthday i tomorrow... any suggestions.... btw i work with him

Hitman D

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                  **** his girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                    Depends on what you are willing to do. Some ones that probably wont get you in trouble are to put a piece of tape over the optical sensor on his mouse. It won't work and will probably take a while to figure out.

I once superglued all of a guys pen caps onto the pens so he couldn't open any of them. I also superglued all of his business cards together, which was funny because he didn't notice until a week or so later. I also left one business card unglued, but wrote something stupid on it, so if he had to hand out a card, he would either have to give the superglued stack or the card I altered.

Or you can go with the classic and put his mouse in jello. The trick is to use more jello mix than normal so its thicker and stays suspended in the jello. Someone actually did that at my work, and then left the jello with the mouse still in it in the office kitchen. They came back later and the jello was gone and the mouse was left.

Comment

I love to that people hear back every year on April fools day from Ivy league colleges who applied early decision. A few years ago I heard Cornell sent acceptance letters to all its applicants “by accident”, then sending a lot back saying they were rejected. What a cruel April fools prank.

Comment

is this some kind of joke?
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

There will definetly be a JaMarcus Russell article put out there.

Comment

Better not be a april fools day joke trade involving McNabb to Oakland and the Eagles getting Asomugha

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                              I love to that people hear back every year on April fools day from Ivy league colleges who applied early decision. A few years ago I heard Cornell sent acceptance letters to all its applicants “by accident”, then sending a lot back saying they were rejected. What a cruel April fools prank.

I just got my acceptance letter today....uh oh.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information