Phys Ed Assignment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phys Ed Assignment

Hey guys, sorry for making a new thread, it just saves time and will likely be on the next page in a day or two.

I had surgery at the end of February, had a common tendonitus called Osgood Schlautter's. If anyone has it i suggest you go to a doctor at any sign of pain, i fractured my tibia (my patella tendon ripped part of the bone off).

Anyway my gym teacher doesnt know what the heck she's doing and waited untill spring break to assign me three essays. Just wondering if anyone has research papers on these:

Floor Hockey

Baseball

Volleyball

would be very much appreciated because i dont want to spend all my break doing them when i can somewhat enjoy the weather although im still in a cast.

will +rep a ****load of times

EDIT: only if you typed it please

I bet you can finish those if your really wanted to. Use wikipedia

If you paid me I could

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

So, it's not the fact that you're physically unable to complete these assignments, but the fact that you're lazy and would rather enjoy the weather?

Hey, at least you're honest. I sure as hell wouldn't help though.

Comment

I would for money

Comment

just do them, those topics are so broad you could write for days on them

Comment

I'd be more than happy to help you out once you get going, but you are going to have to be more specific with those topics.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

The only thing you need to write for the floor hockey essay:

"The greatest ******* game on this planet."

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I think you'll be fine if you turn in anything that is the required length. I'm guessing your Gym teacher isn't going to read it too carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by badgerbacker View Post
                  I think you'll be fine if you turn in anything that is the required length. I'm guessing your Gym teacher isn't going to read it too carefully.
                  Don't underestimate PE teachers. Sometimes they evolve into ELA teachers - trust me on this one.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

You have to write papers for gym? Damn that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      You have to write papers for gym? Damn that sucks.
                      Really? IDK I liked gym class when I was younger but in high school its sucks(atleast for me since the teachers hate me and we do stupid ass **** for it). If all I had to do is write 3 essays to pass I would do it

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

What about these sports do you have to write about? Be creative, have fun with it, it's just high school. Either way, do it. I bet you could knock these essays out in 2 hours tops. They're for gym. Not sure how serious you really have to take them.

Comment

alright lol, i guess i'll just do them, its not like they have to be long or anything, just 4 pages double spaced.

Comment

Yea they seem pretty easy and you could use the same format for all 3.

Start with a history of each sport(when it was invented, where etc)
                            Then run through major points in it's history, Jackie Robinson in baseball etc
                            Expand upon these with major players throughout history(records etc)
                            Write about any scandals or controversies-Steroids, betting etc
                            Have a few paragraphs of deomographics where the sport is played, ie-Baseball is mainly played in America, Japan and Latin America-influences and why this is
                            Then finish off with a few lines about where the sport may be headed in the future

Pretty simply just wikipedia it

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

My high school P.E. class was also part "Wellness," and it was taught by the principal's wife.

Come to think of it, this has no relevance to the thread's topic...Hmm...Good luck with your papers Ballinz! :D
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information