Track and Field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track and Field

With track season starting, I figured that I'd start a thread for it.
    Surely I cant be the only one who does it...

So who else does, or has in the past?
    What events were you in?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

I mainly threw shot and disc. One time we got in trouble for leaving the meet to go to Jack in the Box and my coach made us compete in the mile. Its wasn't pretty lol

Comment

The first thing that popped it my head after seeing this thread was this.

Last edited by Splat; 04-22-2010, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
        I mainly threw shot and disc. One time we got in trouble for leaving the meet to go to Jack in the Box and my coach made us compete in the mile. Its wasn't pretty lol

haha, I can see my coach doing the same thing.
        I do mostly 100 and 200 sprints. Our first meet is on Saturday and I have to run a 400, which I know I can't do too well. He said by next week that I should be in the 200, though.

And Splat, I have a feeling that I'm going to be ridiculed once I say that I have no idea what that is.

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
          And Splat, I have a feeling that I'm going to be ridiculed once I say that I have no idea what that is.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkO-x6jANo

Comment

I own all the sprint records in Maine for the 100, 55, 200 for indoor and outdoor. Last year I was ranked 16th in the nation in the 200 my first year of running in college.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              I own all the sprint records in Maine for the 100, 55, 200 for indoor and outdoor. Last year I was ranked 16th in the nation in the 200 my first year of running in college.
              What's your name?

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                What were your times?
                and whats your name?

Comment

I used to do the 100 and polevault. My best 100 time sucks, but I was decent at polevaulting. 13'6" is my best

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
                  Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Haha you can figure my name out by my user name but my time last year in the 200 was 21.14.

And my records in Maine were in class B if your looking.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information