Best method for hiring hot sales chicks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best method for hiring hot sales chicks

For those who give a rat's ass, I have my own technology business. Most of the decisionmakers are men.

Therefore, I decided I want to hire some hot chicks to rep my company.

I know I can't go on CL and just type "looking for hot chicks to make me loads of money" makes me sound like a pimp.

And I know Monster and Hot jobs will frown upon "Need 18-19 year old smoking hot female sales reps, no fat women need apply"

So in this age of political correctness and lawsuits, what method should I employ?

And no I am not looking to have sex with these women but if you can figure out a way for me to without me ending up on the People's Court let me know.
    Last edited by NJCagefighter; 04-23-2010, 11:51 AM. Reason: Holy Crap, how did I graduate Harvard and not know the difference between "no" and "know"

Your threads are pure gold. Please keep making them.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NJCagefighter View Post
      For those who give a rat's ass, I have my own technology business. Most of the decisionmakers are men.

Therefore, I decided I want to hire some hot chicks to rep my company.

I know I can't go on CL and just type "looking for hot chicks to make me loads of money" makes me sound like a pimp.

And I know Monster and Hot jobs will frown upon "Need 18-19 year old smoking hot female sales reps, no fat women need apply"

So in this age of political correctness and lawsuits, what method should I employ?

And know I am not looking to have sex with these women but if you can figure out a way for me to without me ending up on the People's Court let me know.

Very simple,

Step 1: Go to a college campus set up a table and do on site interviews.

Step 2: When women sign/show up give softball questions to hot chicks give very difficult questions to fatties, uggos and men. Tell hot chicks not to talk about the interview process.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

step one: stop posting on here.
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
          Your threads are pure gold. Please keep making them.
          This is legit just like the other posts I've done. Give you some background, I've interviewed a few chicks through CL But these chicks are flaky and with JC like character issues. And JC is Jimmy Clausen not Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
            step one: stop posting on here.
            I'm asking for some assistance my man, where else can I get this kind of question answered Oprah.com?

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              Very simple,

Step 1: Go to a college campus set up a table and do on site interviews.

Step 2: When women sign/show up give softball questions to hot chicks give very difficult questions to fatties, uggos and men. Tell hot chicks not to talk about the interview process.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit
              Brilliant! You can be my sales manager. Oh wait, you might bang the chicks. Never mind.

Comment

I'm asking for some assistance my man, where else can I get this kind of question answered Oprah.com?
                Hes just bitter.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Hes just bitter.
                  Or against discrimination of any kind.

Comment

Brilliant! You can be my sales manager. Oh wait, you might bang the chicks. Never mind.
                    But at least I'd videotape and share.
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      But at least I'd videotape and share.
                      You're the Tim Tebow of sales managers a team player. If Tim Tebow was not a virgin and into secretly videotaping sexual conquests. You get the idea.

Comment

Comment

I love Broths idea. Also malls are great places for hot chicks.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                          Originally posted by fenikz
                          we all hate you

Comment

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                            I'm a reputable, suave, debonair, dashing, handsome, don't forget really smart and yet humble gentleman. I don't have to take that route.OK I'll consider if all else fails LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                              I love Broths idea. Also malls are great places for hot chicks.
                              Problem is, I'm not going to just approach these chicks at the mall they will think they're on To Catch A Predator.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information