• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: brandon

Hometown: north georgia

Favorite Sports Team(s): UGA,Falcons, Braves, Hawks

School/Occupation: Carpet Manufctoring Buisness

Life Story: I'm Brandon though for whatever reason most people know me as Bubba. I'm a christian and I run a Men's basketball league every winter at the church which takes up alot of my time. I'm a huge traditional country music fan. I despise the new acts like Rascal Flatts and Keith Urban. I think Jamey Johnson is the best thing to happen to country music in decades so hopefully radio will play his music. I also play lots of sports like basketball, football, golf, tennis, and softball. Football season is just around the corner and I'm looking foward to that. I'll be going to lots of falcons game since im a season ticket holder for the second time.

How you found the site: dont remember

Comment

• Name: Jake Ison

Hometown: Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England

Favorite Sports Team: Pittsburgh Steelers

School/Occupation: Work 2 jobs...one, i am a carer for my disabled uncle, its hard work but its pretty cool, and definately worth while. And two, i own my own business making electric guitars, its my life long dream and passion, its awesome but costs a ton and is going pretty slow atm...any advice would be awesome! ;)

Life Story: Born smack-bang in the middle of England in spring 89, had an awesome childhood, traveled everywhere, brought up just by my Mum, but that was cool. Had a pretty good teenage life, ups and downs like everyone, played allot of Madden. Got into football because i bought madden 2000, only bought it because the tackles looked brutal...then gained a massive love for the sport and everything about it. Have an awesome girlfriend, shes the best. Love all types of music, from the most chilled acoustic to the heavest of metal. Have lots of tattoos and piercings, so i definately dont look like the carer and business man i am :p

How you found the site: After watching the Steelers for a while, rookies never had much of an impact, then Kendrell Bell came along and made me realise that rookies could be pretty important...decided id read up on the next crop of rookies, searched for NFL Draft, hey-presto instantly hooked. I lurked since 2005, but couldnt join because my email kept failing. Finally joined in 2007, got hooked, got banned, got un-banned 6 months later, now im back here loving it the same as i used to!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post

School/Occupation: Work 2 jobs...one, i am a carer for my disabled uncle, its hard work but its pretty cool, and definately worth while. And two, i own my own business making electric guitars, its my life long dream and passion, its awesome but costs a ton and is going pretty slow atm...any advice would be awesome! ;)
        Make me one Asap...I'll pay for the shipping :D

sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
          Name: Jake Ison

Hometown: Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England

Favorite Sports Team: Pittsburgh Steelers

Life Story: Born smack-bang in the middle of England in spring 89, had an awesome childhood, traveled everywhere, brought up just by my Mum, but that was cool. Had a pretty good teenage life, ups and downs like everyone, played allot of Madden. Got into football because i bought madden 2000, only bought it because the tackles looked brutal...then gained a massive love for the sport and everything about it. Have an awesome girlfriend, shes the best. Love all types of music, from the most chilled acoustic to the heavest of metal. Have lots of tattoos and piercings, so i definately dont look like the carer and business man i am :p

How you found the site: After watching the Steelers for a while, rookies never had much of an impact, then Kendrell Bell came along and made me realise that rookies could be pretty important...decided id read up on the next crop of rookies, searched for NFL Draft, hey-presto instantly hooked. I lurked since 2005, but couldnt join because my email kept failing. Finally joined in 2007, got hooked, got banned, got un-banned 6 months later, now im back here loving it the same as i used to!

you look exactly like half the people I hang out with.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Name: TimDris

Hometown: Kinnelon, NJ (located in north jersey... wikipedia describes it as a low density, suburban community with many parks and trails)

School/Occupation: I am currently enrolled in Pennsylvania State University. Right now the plan is to go to law school somewhere close to home. I want to eventually live in Hoboken or Jersey City and work in NYC

Life Story: I moved to my current town from a more rural town further north in jersey when I was 10. I started playing ice hockey when I was 5 and football when I was 7. Ive always played baseball, basketball, and lacrosse, but by high school I was just focusing on hockey. Even though I had always played a high level of NJ hockey, I didnt really get good until I grew a bunch before my junior year. My team won the public state championship my senior year even though we are the smallest public school to field a hockey team in NJ. What kind of sucks about hockey is Im stuck playing D2 club hockey at college when kids who were worse athletes than me in hs are playing NCAA D3 soccer and baseball. But whatever thats kinda the deal with hockey.

How I Found the Site: um I believe google, but I cant be too sure. Im pretty inconsistent about how much I frequent the forums, but Im always looking at whats going on with DC.

Last edited by TimD; 05-30-2010, 03:22 PM.
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Name: Kevin Crail Johnson

Hometown: Rolling Hills, CA

Favorite Sports Team(s): Los Angeles Dodgers, St. Louis Rams, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Kings, Colorado Buffaloes, Arizona State Sun Devils

School/Occupation: Santa Barbara (partying all the time)

Life Story: It's awesome I should share it with you sometime

How you found the site: Big NFL draft fan, and was interested in forums and it's the 1st one i joined so... win win

Nip Slip (for the creepers)

I'm Soo cool I don't know what to do with myself

Wif Da Homies Chillin

Drunk as f*** on my 21st Birfday

I also love to Wakeboard

This was 2 years ago outside the Edward Jones Dome after they beat the Cowboys!

Comment

• i want to sex you kcj
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Bend the damn front of your crap for god sakes KCJ.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    Bend the damn front of your crap for god sakes KCJ.
                    He do it gangsta style

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Bend the damn front of your crap for god sakes KCJ.
                      I'm far more worried bout the fact that he is drinking Keystone beer. WTF?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        I'm far more worried bout the fact that he is drinking Keystone beer. WTF?
                        Thats double bad taste.

bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                          Thats double bad taste.
                          So what we are getting at is KCJ is engulfed in FAIL...?
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            So what we are getting at is KCJ is engulfed in FAIL...?
                            Lets see...

Crappy beer....check
                            Straight bill hat....check
                            Rams fan....check

Ok maybe not the last one so much but the point remains.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• I actually don't mind Keystone. Definitely a decent buy for how cheap it is.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                                I actually don't mind Keystone. Definitely a decent buy for how cheap it is.
                                This...cant...be....serious.....

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information