X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
    This...cant...be....serious.....
    It really doesn't taste that bad. As far as super cheap beers go, it is only behind PBR.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Don't listen to them KCJ, keep the bill straight.

And PBR and Keystone>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything made by Natty.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
        I actually don't mind Keystone. Definitely a decent buy for how cheap it is.
        Originally posted by prock View Post
        It really doesn't taste that bad. As far as super cheap beers go, it is only behind PBR.
        I think I have found the problem. Spend the extra coin on some decent beer.

Please report to the Beer-a Obscura thread for remedial instruction.
        Last edited by CJSchneider; 06-11-2010, 12:18 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          Name: Eric Stoner
          Hometown: Currently Chino Hills, CA but I've lived all over So. Cal
          Favorite Sports Team(s): Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Gators, Los Angeles Lakers
          School/Occupation: Legal Assistant
          Life Story: I'm a complete mutt - various whites, Cuban, Lebanese, Chinese, and Cherokee. My ancestors slept around a lot. I was born and raised in southern California, have lived all over the Inland Empire most of my life, lived in San Diego for a few years (hopefully moving back there this winter). I started at OT and LB for my high school team (at only 5'11 190 lbs - it was ******* ********) and coached offensive and defensive line for a varsity football team the past two years. I won't be doing that now because I work full time now at a law firm that represents mostly government entities and insurance companies.
          How you found the site: I was looking for mock drafts back for the 2004 draft. Early in the scouting process, Scott was the only person who had Sean Taylor slipping to the Jaguars so I stuck with this site. I lurked on the boards for a couple years and finally joined and began posting in January of 06.

I also love redheaded women.

For some reason i pictured you looking more like this...

Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            For some reason i pictured you looking more like this...

Ha, nah. I've got a friend who looks exactly like Christian Bale, though.

Everyone's told me my whole life that I look exactly like Russell Crowe. Me and my Christian Bale look-a-like friend were going to dress up as the 3:10 to Yuma characters. He moved to Hawaii though.

Comment

• Not christian bale but specifically Patrick Bateman
              Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• I am not sociopathic yuppie trash!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Bend the damn front of your crap for god sakes KCJ.
                  straight bill all the way figure it out, and it's an Los Angeles Rams hat, much classier

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    I think I have found the problem. Spend the extra coin on some decent beer.

Please report to the Beer-a Obscura thread for remedial instruction.
                    **** the extra coin, just gimme the CHEAP ****, thats right cj!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      straight bill all the way figure it out, and it's an Los Angeles Rams hat, much classier
                      It's the only way to wear a fitted, you bend that **** too much and you'll look like a hillbilly, preppy ******, or an old man.

Comment

• Name: Dave
                        Hometown: Crystal, MN
                        Favorite Sports Team(s): Vikings, Miami Hurricanes (football+baseball), Twins, Wild, Wolves, Gophers
                        School/Occupation: Was at Minnesota Duluth but I'm back home now, going to SCSU for spring semester 2011
                        Life Story: I coach baseball, play sports (although I just badly sprained my MCL :(), golf, work, school, drink, blah blah blah
                        How you found the site: Searching for draft status of players in USC/OU national championship game
                        ...Share pics!

Bump bump bump we need more people to post
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                          Not christian bale but specifically Patrick Bateman
                          I am not sociopathic yuppie trash!
                          DIE YUPPIE SCUM!
                          painted in dripping blood in Parick Bateman's midtown Manhattan condo wall,
                          American Psycho

Had to inject that into the dialog b/c I'm going to meet Bret Easton Elis later today at a book signing, I want to tell him that Bateman has become an American Adam prototype for Gen X & the '80s, report to NFLDC to follow later...

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                            **** the extra coin, just gimme the CHEAP ****, thats right cj!
                            That, my friend, will become a fatal character flaw.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• If you're not going to spend money on good beer, why not just buy cheap liquor instead? The appeal of beer, at least to me, is that it tastes good. If you're going to buy something cheap that tastes like ****, go with cheap liquor that will get you drunk faster.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                                If you're not going to spend money on good beer, why not just buy cheap liquor instead? The appeal of beer, at least to me, is that it tastes good. If you're going to buy something cheap that tastes like ****, go with cheap liquor that will get you drunk faster.
                                Unless you're playing a drinking game like beer pong or king's cup, I completely agree with this. Go in on a cheap handle of vodka with a few people, and everyone can buy their own chasers/mixers because vodka mixes well with anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information