Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC Guestbook: Introduce Yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    That, my friend, will become a fatal character flaw.
    I was really drunk on cheap beer at the time I typed that haha. I splurged that last weekend and went with a 12 pack of Honeyweiss rather than a 24 of something ****** like Keystone, Lost Lake, or something else. It was quite enjoyable, but now I don't have any beer left and I spent the same amount of money. Expensive beer is a nice treat once in awhile, but until I am out of college, it won't be routine.

    PS - Everyone in MN or WI should try Lost Lake. It is a Lacrosse, WI beer, it tastes better than Keystone, but not by much, and it costs $10.99 for a 24 pack. I recommend it.

    Originally posted by P-L View Post
    If you're not going to spend money on good beer, why not just buy cheap liquor instead? The appeal of beer, at least to me, is that it tastes good. If you're going to buy something cheap that tastes like ****, go with cheap liquor that will get you drunk faster.
    Because I can't control my drunk very well when I drink liquor. I always end up getting way to drunk. When I drink beer, I know how many I need to get to what stage of drunk. Plus, cheap beer still tastes better than a mixed drink, unless it is a really girly mixed drink like some UV or 99 Apples. I hate vodka mixed with anything. I hate rum mixed with anything. Cheap beer > ****** mixed drink.

    Bonekrusher.

    Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by P-L View Post
      If you're not going to spend money on good beer, why not just buy cheap liquor instead? The appeal of beer, at least to me, is that it tastes good. If you're going to buy something cheap that tastes like ****, go with cheap liquor that will get you drunk faster.


      I guess the taste of cheap beer doesn't really bother me all that much. Much less than cheap liqour at least. I'd rather spend 17 bucks on a case of Michelob than 10 on a ****** bottle of Karkov. That stuff just guarantees puking your guts up that night or having a horrible hangover the next day. Or both.

      Comment


      • PBR ftw!!!!!!!

        sig by fenikz
        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
        You are just a terrible person.
        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
        I have an iPhone.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
          PBR ftw!!!!!!!




          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

          Comment


          • Sorry CJ, we aren't all in our 30s with a career. We are college students with limited money, we like our cheap beer.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by prock View Post
              Sorry CJ, we aren't all in our 30s with a career. We are college students with limited money, we like our cheap beer.
              What do you think I spent my G.I Bill on when I was in college?




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                What do you think I spent my G.I Bill on when I was in college?
                I don't have a GI bill. I have a work study check and outstanding debt.

                Bonekrusher.

                Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by prock View Post
                  I don't have a GI bill. I have a work study check and outstanding debt.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                    I got a better solution.


                    Bonekrusher.

                    Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                    Comment


                    • Note to self: When visiting Minnesota, make it a point to buy Prock some decent beer.




                      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                        Note to self: When visiting Minnesota, make it a point to buy Prock some decent beer.
                        Note to self: hold CJ to that.

                        Bonekrusher.

                        Originally posted by JordanTaber
                        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                        Comment


                        • Hey, my grandparents lived in Janesville, which is not far from Mankato. I have people all over Minnesota. So help me if I find some reason to go up there, you will get a call.




                          2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            Hey, my grandparents lived in Janesville, which is not far from Mankato. I have people all over Minnesota. So help me if I find some reason to go up there, you will get a call.
                            I know Janesville. I go to school in St. Peter, which is 10 miles from Mankato.

                            Bonekrusher.

                            Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                            Comment


                            • Keystone and PBR are good beers

                              sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                                Keystone and PBR are good beers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information