X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking 6x a week gets expensive.

Comment

• Hello all, some of you may remember me. Decided to come back maybe post every once in a while. I'm hoping to get photoshop up and kicking again.. we'll see. Anyway I do have a few old sigs laying around just ask about a team/whatever and I'll see if I have one laying around! Peace.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Name: Kevin
        Hometown: Gaithersburg, MD
        Favorite Sports Team(s): Buffalo Bills, Washington Nationals, Maryland Terps
        School/Occupation: US Marine
        Life Story: Wait for the tell all book to be released in 2011
        How you found the site: I've been around the block a few times

me and my kid

Comment

• Hey, look who the cat dragged in!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Nice to see you back SuperKevin.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Kevin, are you going to the Bills game Friday? I may take a bus down

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Name: Adam
                Hometown: Platteville, WI
                Favorite Sports Team(s): Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Badgers
                School/Occupation: B.A. UW-Platteville, US Army reserves, police officer
                Life Story:
                How you found the site: I don't know, probably misspelled redtube

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• I find the lack of love for PBR around these forums....disturbing. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
                    Name: Adam
                    Hometown: Platteville, WI
                    Favorite Sports Team(s): Packers, Bucks, Brewers, Badgers
                    School/Occupation: B.A. UW-Platteville, US Army reserves, police officer
                    Life Story:
                    How you found the site: I don't know, probably misspelled redtube

I think we both know you tried to get to cumcountdown.com?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Name: Remzi Zayid
                      Hometown: Silver Spring, MD. Now living in Fairfax, VA
                      Favorite Sports Team(s): Bengals, Terps (Basketball)

School/Occupation: College working on my Computer Science degree. I work at Sears as a salesman at the moment.

Life Story: Obviously a huge Bengals fan. I watch, review, and scrutinize every play as if I was a coach. I'm originally Palestinian, but was born in Maryland and have lived in the MD/VA region all my life. I love my family and friends.... a lot. I like video games, really disappointed in how bad Madden was this year. I'm really good at Super Smash Bros, like almost pro level, I win tournaments and stuff and am known pretty widely around the country. Haven't had much time for that lately, though. Uhh besides that I'm a normal college student who likes to hang with his boys, watch football, go after girls, etc etc. Haha.

Forgot to add that I love playing sports. We get a football game going every week and its always a ton of fun. I like basketball and soccer too.

How you found the site: I was actually just a wee little twelve year old when I posted here the first time. It's been a while since those days. My older bro told me this was a good draft site, and this was my first forum which I found to be very interesting. I took like a 5 year break but I'm back.

I'm right in the center, in the red, with the lanyard.

Waiting for bowling class to start.

whippin the elantra

throwin up neighborhood gang signs (WESTBROOK) and what not, haha. im in the light blue

Cool seeing/reading about some of you guys :)
                      Last edited by Bengalsrz; 09-30-2010, 02:45 PM.

^Thanks BK!

Comment

• He said "bowling class."

I miss college so much.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Name: Kyle
                          Hometown: Outer Banks, NC
                          Favorite Sports Team(s): Cardinals, Sharks, Diamondbacks, Kings, UNC, ECU
                          School/Occupation: High Point, work with a minor league baseball team during the summer
                          Life Story: lived on the beach my entire life. There is nothing to do here during the winter unless you feel like blowing a ton of money. Only child, but a lot of my family lives on the beach. My friends and family mean everything to me. I played soccer, football, and basketball growing up. Don't play any now except for intramurals. I love the ocean. I surf, bodyboard, bodysurf, and boogie board. I love Sublime, Kid Cudi, and Breaking Benjamin. I tailgated the ECU-Tulsa game earlier this year and my friend got on TV for wearing a purple greenman suit around the stadium.
                          How you found the site: friend who I used to share the account with

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Name: Rasmus
                            Hometown: Aabenraa, Denmark
                            Favourite sports team: Patriots, Hurricanes, AC Milan and Brøndby IF
                            School/occupation: Working on my masters degree in economics and finance. Other than that I work three jobs: Student assistant at the University, employee at the faculty and I also work in a store every other weekend. What can I say, I like to keep busy..
                            Life story: Really not that interesting...
                            How you found the site: I googled NFL mock draft, and after reading the forums for a couple of years I decided to join.

Mandatory picture of me ****faced (it's pretty big so I'll just link to it):
                            http://zeroup.dk/Vis/cimg063128.jpg

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                            I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

• Ideas: Shoe La La (bonus points if someone gets the reference)

Name: Joe
                              Hometown: South Jersey boy, eastern PA student
                              Favorite Sports Team(s): Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers, Indy Colts & Rutgers
                              School/Occupation: Kutztown / Student / Runner
                              Life Story:
                              Pretty benign life. I was a little sports whiz when I was younger and why am I a Colts fan? Not bandwagon jumping really. I'm from a family of Steelers fans due to my mom going to high school with Franco Harris (my former high school by the way) but I guess I wanted to be different than them when I was a youth. I was a rebel with my Clash and Ziggy Stardust youth shirts at the age of 6. I was watching ESPN with my Dad one day and they broadcasted Manning announcing he'd stay for his SR season. They showed highlights of him throwing to the amazing Marcus Nash. I was hooked from that point on and adopted the Colts.

I also like Ke$ha, Lady GaGa, Adam Lambert and women. Go figure.

How you found the site: I was really into sports message boards when I was in my 11-13 range. Tried to start my own 5 times, failed each time. Loved it here and really had some fun times growing up here.

...Share pics!

Me on Halloween as Adam Lambert......ex girlfriend did make up. All my trashed photos involve other people, can't put them up here.....so
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Name: Kyle Scottini
                                Hometown: Long Beach, California
                                Favorite Sports Team(s): Vanderbilt Commodores, Tampa Bay Devil Rays, Orlando Magic, Oakland Raiders, Baylor Bears
                                School/Occupation: Retail....sigh
                                Life Story: Was originally Green Bay Scat back in like 06 or something, posted a lot of pointless, stupid things, had some interesting convos in the shape of GRF(lol sigh again) and was around for the boom period(Keak, Rudy Cool, -black) but i got back after good behavior and am just focusing on me right now. Lifes good, other than the job lol. GO DORES!!! M.O.T.H., COCKS SUCK!!! lol, good games man
                                How you found the site: Luck, lurked in 05 and have been addicted ever since.

The old me at 315lbs in college(right)

The new 210lb me

me and my girl
                                Last edited by VUBlacknGold; 12-03-2010, 02:11 AM.
                                The new and MUCH improved Green Bay Scat

I Bleed Black and Gold

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information