X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Zach Clanton

Hometown: Westwood, California/Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

Favorite Sports Team(s): USC Trojans, Boise State Broncos, Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Dodgers, and the Philadelphia Eagles, and last but not least my Lewis-Clark State Warriors

School/Occupation: Lewis-Clark State College- Pitcher

Life Story: Big time football fan, and big time baseball fan. Played high school football and had the opportunities to play at the next level but made the decision that i felt me future was brighter on the mound. I miss football, and think about it every day. When im not playing baseball here, i am at the local high school working as the varsity Quarterbacks coach. Majoring in Sports Administration/Coaching, and Secondary Ed. Have the luxury of getting to go out to Los Angeles this summer and sitting in on some of USC's summer work outs, hoping to get my name out there and get some great experiences. Ultimate goal is to be a College OC, but would be more than happy with being a head coach at the high school level, if baseball doesnt work out of course.

How you found the site: Happened to be googling some stuff about the draft one year and happened to stumble across one of Scotts mocks, which lead me to the forums. Was an observer for a while, until i decided to start posting.

My shortened youtube version of my high school highlight film

Im the **** show in the middle.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010; 12-03-2010, 03:23 AM.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Oh so that's what happened to Zyro.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Name: Prajit
        Hometown: BRidge, NJ (Live in Cali though)
        Favorite Sports Team(s): Denver Broncos/Detroit Pistons/New York Yankees
        School/Occupation: Student
        Life Story:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRVm_TAE24A
        How you found the site: I was looking for a scouting report on Greg Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Name: Rasmus
          Hometown: Aabenraa, Denmark
          I am gonna be spending next fall in Denmark studying abroad. What should I do while there?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• my life story is the best one so far

Comment

• Name: Matt
              Hometown: Montreal, QC (now living in Kennett Square, Pa.)
              Favorite Sports Team(s): Montreal Canadiens, Michigan Wolverines, Philadelphia Eagles, Boston Red Sox, Philadelphia Phillies.
              School/Occupation: West Chester University graduate. Hotelier/journalist
              How you found the site: Google.

I will not post a picture of myself. Instead, I offer you a picture of the world's greatest dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                I am gonna be spending next fall in Denmark studying abroad. What should I do while there?
                I suggest hitting up Amsterdam with Razor.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Went there last year on a European Cruise. I think that's the stop that had this weak ass amusement park called Tivoli. Yeah, pretty sure that's in Coppenhaggen. They worship Hans Christian Anderson in Denmark too.

Comment

where are you gonna live and what are you into?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                      Went there last year on a European Cruise. I think that's the stop that had this weak ass amusement park called Tivoli. Yeah, pretty sure that's in Coppenhaggen. They worship Hans Christian Anderson in Denmark too.
                      but..but..but its old and authentic?!

Comment

• Yes, in comic sans.

Name: James Brooks III (royalty, b****es)
                        Birthday: Feb 1, 1991
                        Places Lived:
                        Old Greenwich, CT (Ages 1 - 13)
                        Weston, CT (Ages 13 -16)
                        Salisbury/Lakeville, CT (Ages 16 - )
                        Boston, MA (Northeastern University, class of 2015, 5 year program)
                        Favorite Sports Team(s): The Denver Broncos
                        School/Occupation: Northeastern University journalism major. That means nothing at this point, contemplating a switch/double major to accounting.

Fast fact: I've attended 7 of the last 8 NFL drafts to some extent.

Pictures
                        1. Me w/ my friends dog, whose name is also Jimmy
                        2. A picture of me w/ girls, so I look cool
                        3. A picture of me on halloween dressed up like a lumberjack, so I look cool

Last edited by Jimmy; 03-31-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• I hate to break it to you, but having a III added to your name does not make you royalty. It just means your grandparents lacked creativity and your parents inherited the trait.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            I hate to break it to you, but having a III added to your name does not make you royalty. It just means your grandparents lacked creativity and your parents inherited the trait.
                            Actually, my grandfather who died 2 weeks before I was born had a few dying wishes, one of which was for my dad to name me James...

On a lighter note... does me being related to Garth make me royalty?

(edit, i'm not btw, for anyone referencing my next post with this)
                            Last edited by Jimmy; 01-06-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Jimmy, give me $1,000,000. Given those hometowns, I'm sure the requested amount is menial chump change for you.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                Jimmy, give me $1,000,000. Given those hometowns, I'm sure the requested amount is menial chump change for you.
                                Believe me dude, If I could I would.

Little life story here. I got a little bored, and carried away. But **** it, I've been posting here for 6 years and this will be the best opportunity so far for people to get to know me.

I can't deny that at the turn of the millennium, my family was absolutely loaded. My dad hasn't had to work a day in his life, although he has. My deceased grandpa is funding my college education, and I am literally one of the luckiest kids in the world when it comes to being set educationally. He funded my boarding school as well, btw. I am the stereotypical trust fund kid, minus the snobiness and ungreatfulness, I hope.

But I've also experienced the complete opposite, my family got hit hard by Enron, and we got hit hard by a 15 year long custody battle for my brother and I, which started when I was 2 and ended when I hit 18. We're talking at least 10 years worth of lawyers fees, etc. Tack that on to the fact that my dad had me when he was 50, and you have a dude that has been retired my whole life, too old to gain steady employment. He ****ed his way through Rollins college, figured tennis was more important than school, so he dropped out. He couldn't really stop us from being decimated financially. I love the man dearly, he got me out of a ****** situation with my mom. I would be a ****ing trainwreck emotionally had he not got me out of living with her. But... that story's for another day. I'd also need about 5 drinks. Anyway, The $$$ he spent in lawyers fees to get me in a stable atmosphere was priceless. I love him so much for putting his children ahead of solely having $$$. But he just doensn't have any work ethic or motivation (sadly), and so we've gone from the top of the ladder to the bottom 20%. We're not close to being on the streets anymore, but we've flirted with bankruptcy, had to downgrade twice, and will be moving again for our third downgrade.

Quick side note. I really don't want sympathy, nor do I deserve it. That's not what this is about. My situation hasn't been close to bad enough to warrant pity. There are people out there who have never had a stable home or parents. There are so many countless situations that are worse than what I've been through.

I have it so good, I have my college payed for, I have not a worry in the world for the most part. I will NEVER take that for granted. I've seen too many people act like spoiled pieces of ****, I've seen my family throw money away (on things not related to custody battles), I've seen a lot of mismanagement. I've seen my one of my little brother's child hood best friend's life be ruined. He is the grandson of Bernie Madoff, his uncle killed himself 2 weeks ago. When my parents argue, it's 99% of the time about money, or about stress because of money.

I like to talk about this stuff, to be honest, because being from G-town has a stigma to it, I want to make people realize that I'm not the stereotypical snobby Greenwich kid. I also want people to realize that there are more important things than money, to be brutally cliche. I will now attempt segue into something a bit more relevant and less about me, myself and I.

That above stuff is why I'm SO SO SO supportive of Luck staying at Stanford. He's got his GF there, he's having the time of his life. He probably feels like a flippin rockstar. Sure, he passed up MILLIONS. He could do anything with that money. He could buy a small island. Having $$$ is awesome, believe me. It's also pretty overrated if you can't appreciate the little things and focus on family and the people you love. I can't say my family is happier off poor. We're not. It's caused a lot of unhappiness. We could be, if my parents weren't as used to being members of upper society. I also know that there are plenty of people who are completely content being poor. In fact I'd say for the most part, people who aren't set for life are more happy, and appreciate the things they should. They appreciate life more. I'd personally rather be happy than loaded. Don't get me wrong though, I'd also much rather be loaded and happy, than poor and happy. Money makes life easier, sometimes. I think Luck made the right decision, I respect anyone who can put the fame of being the #1 overall pick aside, anyone who can deny that kind of money, even for a calendar year, really has their head on their shoulders, IMO. The kid doesn't really need it that bad, he's from Palo Alto, I think. But the rough idea of what he's doing is what I support. I support dudes that declare early just so they can buy their mom the beautiful house she never had. But I also like to see the dudes that put enjoying life, college, and getting a degree ahead of getting straight cash... especially when they aren't completely desperate for it. So... go Luck.

At the end of the day, I could write a flippin memoir about the custody battles and whatnot, (Although it wouldn't sell, i definitely have enough sheer material to write about) I could whine about it and have a pity party, but I still firmly believe that I'm one of the luckiest kids in the world. Even if my family has been completely decimated financially, at least we have a roof over our heads. I have my college completely payed for. 99% people can't say that.

And while I'd love to give you a quick $1,000,000, I'm unable to right now. So I plan on working my ****ing ass off at Northeastern, so maybe one day I'll be able to hook you up.

Biggie said it best:

Last edited by Jimmy; 01-06-2011, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information