• "And give it back. If you keep this up, I'm calling the cops!"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        "And give it back. If you keep this up, I'm calling the cops!"
        "So I can borrow their handcuffs. I love that ****."

Comment

• "So when we get the cuffs, can Mr. Snuggles here watch us?"

Last edited by CJSchneider; 03-06-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

"So when we get the cuffs, can Mr. Snuggles here watch us?"

"Your name is CJ right? If you want I can dress like Mr. Snuggles. Meow!"

Comment

• OK, no one do a google image search for "fat furry female" with safe search off. I quit; now excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs.

Comment

• Why the hell would you do that in the first place

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                  Why the hell would you do that in the first place
                  This particular conversation was undoubtedly headed in that direction.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

OK, no one do a google image search for "fat furry female" with safe search off. I quit; now excuse me while I go bleach my eyeballs.
                    I WIN!

...but now i'm a little curious...

Comment

• Name: Ben S
                      Hometown: Fort Worth / Austin TX

Favorite Sports Team(s): Chelsea FC, University of Texas, Indianapolis Colts, and of course all the Dallas Teams, well and TCU before i decided to go to UT, but the reason im never on this site any more is because of my love for the Premier League and all things Chelsea FC.

School/Occupation: Senior at the University of Texas (i know the name doesnt fit), Accounting/Finance

Life Story: I was one of the first members of the board way back in the day so some of you might remember me, i remember a lot of you all. I was addicted to this site and was the first person on this board to reach 500 posts and held honor of having the most posts for a period of time, so what happened and where have I been.

Well back when i first starting using this site i was somewhere around the 7th/8th grade and begin posting a year or two after that in 2004 and then started my TCU account in Jan 2005. Back then there wasnt facebook or anything like that to occupy my time online so i spent all day on this site, just like a lot of you the NFL draft was my favorite sporting event and i studied all year for it and knew just about every single player drafted. Over the years my interest in NFL seemed to fade especially after the Colts won XLI, i dont know why but i got into other sports especially soccer. Once facebook launched i was spent more time on that site and a lot less here, that combined with not having the ability to be on the computer all day on this site or any really drew me away from the greatness that is NFLDC. Once i put all time and energy following international soccer i grew increasingly hooked with the sport and every year i get less interested in football for soccer, its a little sad i know but i dont mind it.

As for actual life im entering my senior year at UT, majoring in accounting.

If you are wondering I still love TCU but since TCU fans now feel like they are on the same level as Texas its made me definitly less of a fan, and if you are wondering why i didnt go to TCU, you should know that UT is a much better school in all aspects you can imagine and its not 45k a year.

How you found the site: Dont know that was many many years ago.
                      Last edited by TCU; 06-14-2011, 09:42 PM.

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

• I wish there was actually some weekly Premier League discussion around here. I'm just too lazy and/or busy to find another place to talk hockey and/or soccer.

Anyway, good to see you, TCU.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
                          Well back when i first starting using this site i was somewhere around the 7th/8th grade and begin posting a year or two after that in 2004 and then started my TCU account in Jan 2005.

Damn man we're getting old. I do remember you from way back when. Honestly, can't believe it was that long ago tho. Posts like this bring me back.

Comment

• 2005 joint members, ******* represent. We've been here 6 years, seriously, what the ****?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I've been here a long time :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                                I've been here a long time :D
                                Ive been here longer!

EDIT: And Fisch you're my boy!
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information