Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SWDC Guestbook: Introduce Yourself

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    2005 joint members, ******* represent. We've been here 6 years, seriously, what the ****?
    It blows my ******* mind.
    SKOL VIKINGS!


    Comment


    • Damn its been 5 for me.


      Comment


      • TCU I remember you from back in the day. I was a more sporadic user back then. In 2005 I used to just browse the forums and read info, catch up on prospects and all that. Finally created an account not long after before the 06 draft and started posting, but for a few years I really only posted around/before draft time.





        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

        Comment


        • 2004 is where it's at!!
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • I am pretty similar with TCU, down to the Colts part. I used to obsess over making Mock Drafts and all of that stuff but just has sort of last interest in Draft-related subjects.

            Can't believe I've been here since '05 either. I remember I joined the day of the UT - Oklahoma game and the Mock Draft at the time had Eric Winston going top-5.
            Is that a rash?



            Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

            Comment


            • So I realized I never did this so I think I will

              Name: Joe K
              Age: 17
              Hometown: Columbus, Ohio

              Favorite Sports Team(s): Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Flyers, Portland Blazers, Baltimore Ravens, Tottenham Hotspur,

              School/Occupation: High School Senior
              Life Story: I actually used to be a member around '06 but I lost my info in '08 and went on a sort of hiatus. I decided to come back last year and spent time in the fantasy section. I've always been really interested in the GM aspect of sports so I found that to be fun. Last year, was my first year really following the MLB and I really grew to like the sport. This past year I started following the NHL, NBA, and EPL along with MMA. I'm starting to gain some knowledge, mostly due to this site. I try to learn as much as possible so excuse me if I sound like an idiot but I guess you could say I'm naive. I know the NFL though so I think that's going to be fun discussing once the season gets started. I'm big on debate so if I try to start one, it's just the way I am.

              How you found the site: Looking for draft info circa 2006

              Compliments of TACKLE

              Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

              Comment


              • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                2005 joint members, ******* represent. We've been here 6 years, seriously, what the ****?
                I was freaking 13 when I joined this site, nary a hair on my chest. God damn now I'm a grown ass man.

                Comment


                • The fact that I've been here for half a decade, doesn't set well with me. But then I go to the RDT or Funny Pic Thread and say "**** it".

                  Comment


                  • I joined back in college looking up draft info when the Saints held the #2 pick in the draft. I was a guest on here for a while before deciding to create an account

                    Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

                    Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

                    Comment


                    • Name: Jared
                      Age: 17
                      Hometown: Libertyville, IL
                      Favorite Sports Team(s): Bears, Cubs
                      School/Occupation: High School Student
                      Life Story: Was a Green Bay Packers fan from birth until I came to my senses in grade school. The rest is history.
                      How you found the site: I was invited to join the site by a friend of mine at another forum. His name is BoneKrusher.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by WindyCitySports View Post
                        Name: Jared
                        Age: 17
                        Hometown: Libertyville, IL
                        Favorite Sports Team(s): Bears, Cubs
                        School/Occupation: High School Student
                        Life Story: Was a Green Bay Packers fan from birth until I came to my senses in grade school. The rest is history.
                        How you found the site: I was invited to join the site by a friend of mine at another forum. His name is BoneKrusher.
                        A friend of BK is a friend of mine. Welcome. That said, when I saw your username I was really hoping this marked the return of WCBGU.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

                        Comment


                        • Hello i'm secretly Casey Anthony this place is so kewl!

                          Oh it's my 5 year anniversary this month, how crazy. 06 represent, what a draft class.
                          Last edited by CC.SD; 08-03-2011, 10:48 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                            I was really hoping this marked the return of WCBGU.
                            Same here actually ahaha.
                            Is that a rash?



                            Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              TCU I remember you from back in the day. I was a more sporadic user back then. In 2005 I used to just browse the forums and read info, catch up on prospects and all that. Finally created an account not long after before the 06 draft and started posting, but for a few years I really only posted around/before draft time.
                              I'm in the same boat as you lol Spent most of 05 just browsing around and reading scott's reports and mock drafts. Didn't even really browse the forums. In 06 I finally decided to get one going about a week before draft day.

                              But yea I would post sporadically and mostly during draft time. Think I went about 18 months or so without rly posting anything at one point.

                              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

                                Oh it's my 5 year anniversary this month, how crazy. 06 represent, what a draft class.
                                The class was a little top-heavy, in my opinion. The best talents were in the first round ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information