X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Xavier Banson
    Hometown: Nottingham, England
    Favorite Sports Team(s): Green Bay Packers, Newcastle United.
    School/Occupation: High school student
    Life Story: Didnt even know what american football was until the start of the 2009 season. My friend who loosely supported the eagles had Madden 09 and i played it with him a few times. I needed a team to support so logically i went with the player on the front of the game (Brett Favre) who played for the Green Bay Packers (who i had never heard of). I then went on the nfl.com website started watching highlights of the Packers games midway into the season and started to realise that i might actually like this sport. Since then i've been addicted to 'football' so much that my friends hate me :D i watch every packers game no matter how early in the morning and no matter how soon after i have school. I know it sounds stupid but i consider myself a hardcore packers fan who loves the team just as much as any other fan. GO PACK GO!
    How you found the site:got into the draft in january 2011 and came to this site. then found the forum and have been posting on it since.
    hobbies:Play football 'soccer', tennis, golf. Basically sports rule my life
    Favourite music:R'n'B, hip hop: drake, kanye west, chris brown, trey!
    Favourite food:pasta with cheese and tuna!
    Favourite movies:slumdog millionaire, goal (a soccer film about a player joining newcastle)
    Last edited by SuperPacker; 05-03-2012, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Name : Jeremy S
      HomeTown : Prosser WA , now living in Green Bay WI
      Favorite team , SF 49ers and GB Packers.
      LIfe story . Loves watching football and playing MUT .
      How I found the site : I used to be on the site a long time ago and kind fell off now just now found it agian and wanna chat about the draft and so forth .
      Hobbies: Playing MUT , fishing , camping , drinking beer . Grillin out . out door stuff .. Raising a 10 month old Golden retriever

Comment

• Name : Jeremy S
        HomeTown : Prosser WA , now living in Green Bay WI
        Favorite team , SF 49ers and GB Packers.
        LIfe story . Loves watching football and playing MUT .
        How I found the site : I used to be on the site a long time ago and kind fell off now just now found it agian and wanna chat about the draft and so forth .
        Hobbies: Playing MUT , fishing , camping , drinking beer . Grillin out . out door stuff .. Raising a 10 month old Golden retriever

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information