Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How are you 19 and already a junior in college?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      How are you 19 and already a junior in college?
      Okay technically I'm not a Junior until September but I only have one class until then so shush. Plus, I'll be 20 in two months.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Name: Corey Stevens

Hometown: Metro Detroit, Michigan
        I thought you were mexican?

Comment

You guys can imagine that Im black I guess lol. I didnt realize that like all of you thought I was black

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Name: Peter Brady (No, for real)
            Hometown:Saint Petersburg
            Favorite Sports Team(s): Buccaneers/ Rays, USF Bulls, Manchester United
            School/Occupation: Entering Dual Enrollment at a local college while finishing HS
            Life Story: I'm a dirty hipster who likes anime and obscure foreign movies. I wear black jeans. Possibly the only person born on 4/20 who doesn't hit the ganja.
            How you found the site: Searched "NFL Draft" into google before the Calvin Johnson/Jamarcus Russell draft. History was made.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
              You guys can imagine that Im black I guess lol. I didnt realize that like all of you thought I was black
              Not only are you white, you look like a younger version of the guy from Super Troopers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                I thought you were mexican?
                Na, he played a Mexican once just to see how it feels. He lives vicariously through television shows such as The Wire, Futurama and Buffy. He doesn't smile often, but when he does you can sense his burning desire for Job.

His reputation is spreading faster than SDWC itself. He is, the most interesting man in front of his own computer screen...Stay thirsty my friends.

Dos Equis.
                Last edited by Whistler6; 05-04-2010, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  Not only are you white, you look like a younger version of the guy from Super Troopers.
                  What guy????

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

@brodeur-dude you need vitamin d in the worst way
                    @raidernation-im pretty sure its ur avatar that has caused this affinity lol, then again im relatively new here who knows

Comment

What guy????
                      Mac, I think.

Comment

Name: Eugene Stasak Jr
                        Hometown: Easton, PA, currently living in Silver Spring, MD
                        Favorite Sports Team(s): Penn State (anything collegiate), Miami Dolphins, Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Penguins, Orlando Magic
                        School/Occupation: Graduate of Penn State, currently a Technical Consultant
                        Life Story: Born in Easton, PA and lived in the same home til college. First true passion was baseball as I've been attending Phillies games since I was three weeks old. Played all the way up through high school. Played baseball and ran track in high school as well as being in our high school musicals (played minor roles in Les Miserables, Oklahoma!, and Bye, Bye Birdie, i'm not the best singer just enjoy theatre).

Really started following the NFL draft in 8th grade when a bunch of my buddies and I decided to watch it together and its been a tradition ever since.

Went to Penn State just in time to Revive the Pride (which was my sig for the first like...4 years i was on these boards). Majored in Information Sciences and Technology with a minor in Statistics because I had no idea what I really wanted to do (still don't) but I knew IT jobs are always at a premium and pay well so I went with the money and job security over doing something I'm truly passionate about. Met my girlfriend at Penn State and my son was born a week before graduation (a year ago today!). Named my son Chase after Chase Utley since he's my favorite current professional athlete and the Phillies were coming off the World Series title. Got a job with a consulting firm in DC and am currently working as a Technical Consultant.

How you found the site: Honestly don't remember...probably Googled Mock Drafts or something like that and always liked NFLDC over the other guys out there.

Pics or it didn't happen?

Me and the kid at the Phillies vs. Nationals Opening Day in Washington

Favorite Family Photo to date, taken last October at the shore

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Name: Scott(y) Zimms
                          Hometown: Freehold, NJ. Now in New Brunswick <3
                          Favorite Sports Team(s): Giants, Devils, Yankees, and one of 50 Nets fans on the planet. I don't really have a favorite college...
                          School/Occupation: Currently attend THE Rutgers University <333 Freshman year is coming to a close; plan on majoring in history and applying to Rutgers grad school of education. Over the summer I may get a government desk job through my padre.

Life Story: I played basketball until I fudged up my ankle and stopped growing. Played lacrosse in high school which is awesome. I love Rutgers. that's really all there is to it, I guess. I'm not sure what to even put here.

How you found the site: I have literally zero rememberance. No clue how or why I did. Honestly, I think I was trying to find info on Brian Leonard at the senior bowl. why I joined? I couldn't tell you.

also, sbh, you're from poughkeepsie? tell me you know/heard of With The Punches. one of my favorite bands, and most of the dudes are from up there.

me on the left, my roommate in the middle, and our friend on the right.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

It's your avy man. And your immense love for Mac Dre.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post

me on the left, my roommate in the middle, and our friend on the right.
                              Your buddy is looking you and your other friend's sword like he is unsure of himself.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                I can handle Dick
                                I just want to quote this totally out of context for funsies.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information