This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Your buddy is looking you and your other friend's sword like he is unsure of himself.
    The half black one is self-conscious about his sword around a couple white guys. That's kind of ironic.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Wait a minute, RaiderNation is white?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Last edited by Bosanac01; 07-31-2013, 11:35 PM.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

Name: Shawn Crites

Hometown: Halifax, Nova Scotia (now Regina, Saskatchewan)

Favorite Sports Team(s): redskins, okc thundder, ducks, auburn university fball and bball.

School/Occupation: Parkland Flooring, working in a warehouse loading and unloading trucks.

Life Story: im the best. fact.

How you found the site: no idea.

Last edited by critesy; 05-05-2010, 05:40 PM.

RIP, Sean Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

School/Occupation: Statistician for MLB Advanced Media
            Damn.. how did you get that job?

Name: Brian

Hometown: Baltimore, born in NYC, then moved to Lower Merion outside Philly. Lived there the same time as Kobe for about two years.

Favorite Sports Team(s): Philadelphia Eagles, New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Jets, Syracuse Orange

School/Occupation: Going to Syracuse University next year for Sports Management (wish me luck)

Life Story: I have been obsessed with sports my whole life. Started out watching the Pat Riley era Knicks with my Dad when I was four years old and traveling with him once a year to a new baseball park. Didn’t start becoming a football fan until I was 13 years old and became an Eagles fan despite my Dad and Grandpa being Giants fans. Call me a frontrunner but their Super Bowl run was the year I became a die hard fan, but I have stuck with them.

How you found this site: Looked for NFL Mock Drafts on google and this clown named Scott Wright made some “predictions” ;)

Comment

Name: Eric Stoner
              Hometown: Currently Chino Hills, CA but I've lived all over So. Cal
              Favorite Sports Team(s): Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Gators, Los Angeles Lakers
              School/Occupation: Legal Assistant
              Life Story: I'm a complete mutt - various whites, Cuban, Lebanese, Chinese, and Cherokee. My ancestors slept around a lot. I was born and raised in southern California, have lived all over the Inland Empire most of my life, lived in San Diego for a few years (hopefully moving back there this winter). I started at OT and LB for my high school team (at only 5'11 190 lbs - it was ******* ********) and coached offensive and defensive line for a varsity football team the past two years. I won't be doing that now because I work full time now at a law firm that represents mostly government entities and insurance companies.
              How you found the site: I was looking for mock drafts back for the 2004 draft. Early in the scouting process, Scott was the only person who had Sean Taylor slipping to the Jaguars so I stuck with this site. I lurked on the boards for a couple years and finally joined and began posting in January of 06.

I also love redheaded women.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Who doesnt?

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Name: Eric Stoner
                  Hometown: Currently Chino Hills, CA but I've lived all over So. Cal
                  Favorite Sports Team(s): Jacksonville Jaguars, Florida Gators, Los Angeles Lakers
                  School/Occupation: Legal Assistant
                  Life Story: I'm a complete mutt - various whites, Cuban, Lebanese, Chinese, and Cherokee. My ancestors slept around a lot. I was born and raised in southern California, have lived all over the Inland Empire most of my life, lived in San Diego for a few years (hopefully moving back there this winter). I started at OT and LB for my high school team (at only 5'11 190 lbs - it was ******* ********) and coached offensive and defensive line for a varsity football team the past two years. I won't be doing that now because I work full time now at a law firm that represents mostly government entities and insurance companies.
                  How you found the site: I was looking for mock drafts back for the 2004 draft. Early in the scouting process, Scott was the only person who had Sean Taylor slipping to the Jaguars so I stuck with this site. I lurked on the boards for a couple years and finally joined and began posting in January of 06.

I worked as a DL coah with my school for two years, but I just had to stop and focus on work. Then what happens? Economy takes a crap and I don't work nearly as much as I used to, and I have time. I'd go back and ask them if they are looking for help, but I have filled my time with a flag football league since I stopped as a coach.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                    You could pass as a brother to one of my friends, you and him look almost exactly alike.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                      Name: G.C.
                      Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario
                      Favorite Sports Team(s): Tennessee Titans, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Michigan Wolverines
                      School/Occupation: Mohawk College
                      Life Story: Well, just a typical guy who loves sports and eats bacon. Grew up playing hockey, soccer, tennis and basketball. Now, I can be found on the golf course more often than not.
                      How you found the site: When the Titans were selecting 6th back in 05, I searched around for mock drafts, found this place and always made this my draft site of choice. After reading the forums, I decided to finally join last year.

Hamilton representin! I'm not from the Hammer but I go to school here.

Name: Patrick
                      Hometown: Sarnia, ON
                      Fave Sports Teams: Green Bay Packers
                      School: McMaster Economics Major
                      Occupation Currently have 2 summer jobs. One as an assistant to an investment banker through RBC, which is where I'm headed after I graduate and my other one is a blackjack dealer. I diversify.
                      Life Story: The Packers are my greatest passion, and as I became more and more knowledgeable of football I became more interested in the draft, and now I'm a full on draftnik. In other news, I'm with stoner on the redhead train. I've been dating one for over a year now. Redheads are the way to go. I'm also a pretty bad Canadian.... Can't skate and dislike hockey. I've always loved football the most and I used to play pretty decent travel baseball when I was younger.
                      How I found this site Probably googling either mock drafts or scouting reports? Whatever it was, Im glad it happened, this forum is pretty damn good.

Here's a pic of me rocking the olympic torch.

Comment

• Name: Chris Peefington
                        Hometown: Mean streets of Royal Oak, Michigan

Favorite Sports Team(s): Detroit Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons, & Lions. Michigan Wolverines.

School/Occupation: Whole Foods. Technically i am also a sophmore who only needs a few more classes for my associates.

Life Story: In west Detroit born and raised
                        On the playground was where I spent most of my days
                        Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
                        And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
                        When a couple of guys
                        Who were up to no good
                        Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
                        I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
                        She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Royal Oak'

How you found the site: Really cant remember, but ive <3'd the draft for some time

Obligatory cute girl picture

Comment

• Peefs, which location do you work at? I'll stop in and see you.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I'd hit it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              Peefs, which location do you work at? I'll stop in and see you.
                              Im in Rochester right next to OU.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                                Im in Rochester right next to OU.
                                I'll find you. Creepy, eh?
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information