This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWDC Guestbook: Introduce Yourself

Whether you're new to the forum or not, feel free to tell us about yourself.

Ideas:

Name:
    Favorite Sports Team(s):
    School/Occupation:
    Life Story:
    How you found the site:
    ...Share pics!

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    Whether you're new to the forum or not, feel free to tell us about yourself.

Ideas:

Name:
    Favorite Sports Team(s):
    School/Occupation:
    Life Story:
    How you found the site:
    ...Share pics!
    This is a great idea, I'll get to this when I have some time, but an idea I have is how they came to know football and what makes them a fan of the sport and their team... Favorite players, coaches, etc.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I had an idea for the same concept for us all to get to know each other more in the Titans forum, so I'll start off the profiles and maybe add some questions! :D

Name: Thomas Winstead
      Hometown: Chattanooga, TN
      Favorite Sports Team(s): Tennessee Titans
      School/Occupation: Student

I'm still planning on a Titans Phonebook for the Titans forum, but now I'm gonna look unoriginal /sadpants!
      Last edited by TitanHope; 10-02-2011, 12:08 AM. Reason: Updated!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'm CCSD and I support pancakes over waffles.

I'm a grad student at SC/working PR professional, originally from SD, and root for the Chargers, Trojans, Lakers, Ducks, and when I can, Aztecs.

In my spare time I enjoy walks on the beach, boxing (taking up Judo soon too), obsessively reading about and talking football, getting hammered, playing Xbox, and beating off.

Once I won Dr. Pepper's '1 in 6 Wins' contest 8 times in a row which is statistically impossible. But they were all from the same vending machine which must have gotten a special shipment. I leave that part out usually.

Comment

Name: Rusty
          Hometown: Toronto, Ontario
          Favorite Sports Team(s): Baltimore Ravens, New Jersey Devils
          School/Occupation: Carleton University, Ottawa
          Life Story: Pretty simple guy. Grew up in Canada, love movies, TV, books, music, etc. Played football my entire life. Been a consistent contributor to the site for a while, and IRC regular. Aspiring writer, in several mediums. And unlike CCSD, I support waffles over pancakes.
          Last edited by A Perfect Score; 01-07-2013, 09:40 AM.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Name: Ben
            Hometown: Gloucester, England
            Favorite Sports Team(s): Liverpool FC, Leicester Tigers, Indianapolis Colts
            School/Occupation: Graduate Training Scheme
            Life Story: I'll fill this out fully at one point in the future, but as a kid growing up in the mean streets of Leicester, England, I had pretty much always been into football (soccer), playing for 10 years before going to University. Whilst at University of Warwick to study Mathematics (should I say Math for the vast majority of the audience here?? :P) I joined the Warwick Wolves American Football Team, playing Left Tackle in my rookie season and not giving up a sack, started to play Defensive End too before tearing up my knee, keeping me out of action for a year. At this time I started looking at the NFL Draft and Google led me to this wonderful site and all of the forum inhabitants I learn from here... enjoy chatting to some of the folks on here on football (have educating me massively on college football and the NFL) and other topics too such as MMA, soccer etc... long may it continue!
            How you found the site: Google, see above!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Name: Paul Mau
              Hometown: Dallas
              Favorite Sports Teams: Cowboys/Mavericks/Rangers
              School/Occupation: University Of Texas At Arlington; Marketing Major
              Life Story: Love my friends and family. Love music. Love movies. Love sports. Love Cheesecake.
              How you found the site: Google

Comment

Name: Corey
                Hometown: Olean, New York
                Favorite Sports Teams: Vikings, Yankees, Sabres
                School/Occupation: Just got accepted into SUNY Fredonia and majoring in Business.
                Life Story: Grew up in a small area and grew up loving sports from a young age. Played Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Baseball when i was growing up. In High School I wore mainly NFL jerseys everyday to school. Now I pretty much talk and hang out with family and friends.
                How you found the site: I ended up using google to look Draft stuff and came across the site around the draft in 2006 but didn't notice there was a forum till later.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

Name: tjsunstein or TJ Sunstein, see what I did there?
                  Hometown: Cherry Hill, NJ
                  Favorite Sports Team(s): Green Bay Packers, Phildalphia Phillies, New Jersey Devils, Los Angeles Clippers, West Virginia Mountaineers, Florida State Seminoles
                  School/Occupation: Undecided Transfer Student
                  Life Story: My name is TJ and I like to party.
                  How you found the site: Googled Mock Draft, clicked the link, and never looked back.

Which one am I?

Comment

Name: Brennan Colt ;)
                    Favorite Sports Team(s): Dallas Cowboys, Orlando Magic, Texas Rangers, University of Hawaii, Florida State, USC
                    Life Story: Married at 23, 4 kids - all boys. Oldest in 2nd grade. Youngest 4 months. Family man. Religious. Dedicated sports fan. Found this site when I was 26 and haven't been able to break the addiction since. DC Forum Administrator.
                    How you found the site: Was at the beach one day, when a bottle washed up shore. In it contained a message that said, "Visit www.nfldraftcountdown.com for a good time". :)

Who wants my hat???
                    Last edited by D-Unit; 03-23-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Name: G.C.
                      Hometown: Hamilton, Ontario
                      Favorite Sports Team(s): Tennessee Titans, Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors, Michigan Wolverines
                      School/Occupation: Mohawk College
                      Life Story: Well, just a typical guy who loves sports and eats bacon. Grew up playing hockey, soccer, tennis and basketball. Now, I can be found on the golf course more often than not.
                      How you found the site: When the Titans were selecting 6th back in 05, I searched around for mock drafts, found this place and always made this my draft site of choice. After reading the forums, I decided to finally join last year.
                      Last edited by RufusMcDaniel; 03-27-2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post

Which one am I?
                        I say the guy on the far left wearing the grass skirt. I remember you said you like to wear grass skirts. Don't deny it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I say the guy on the far left wearing the grass skirt. I remember you said you like to wear grass skirts. Don't deny it!!!
                          Close D, close. All the way to the right. Wearing the pink lei. I thought for sure you'd get that. I do love grass skirts.

Comment

I'm Jimmy. I'm 19. I'm an enigma, and I choose to embrace it and keep it that way. Something notable about me is that I have a hot girlfriend that is out of my league.

http://tinyurl.com/25mvwx4
                            Last edited by Jimmy; 04-30-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                              I'm Jimmy. I'm 19. I'm an enigma, and I choose to embrace it and keep it that way. Something notable about me is that I have a hot girlfriend that is out of my league.

http://tinyurl.com/25mvwx4
                              She's cute and looks nice. Good job.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information