Mallrats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarOnTheShore
    Bah! And there's no way Jason Mewes is ever clean. I mean, he's not a big heroin junkie anymore, but he has to be doing a ton of cocaine.
    Nah, the only reason KS agreed to make this was because he's finally clean, I don't think pot counts but no harder stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
      Originally posted by WarOnTheShore
      Bah! And there's no way Jason Mewes is ever clean. I mean, he's not a big heroin junkie anymore, but he has to be doing a ton of cocaine.
      Nah, the only reason KS agreed to make this was because he's finally clean, I don't think pot counts but no harder stuff.
      CGF is right. Kevin Smith made a promise to Jason Mewes that if he were to get clean then he would make another movie for him. They are also making a Clerks animated movie.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I like Mallrats, its a lot of fun.

As far as the KS movies go.

1. Clerks
        2. Chasing Amy
        3. Dogma
        4. Mallrats
        5. Jay and Silent Bob SB

6. Jersey Girl

Sig by Raiderfan_89

Comment

Any movie with Ben Affleck sucks. It's a fact, he's ruined every movie he's ever been in.

Comment

Anyone else a fan of the short lived Clerks cartoon? It was hilarious, wish there would have been more episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by renegade17
              Any movie with Ben Affleck sucks. It's a fact, he's ruined every movie he's ever been in.
              Any movie he has a mojor role in. He was funny in Jay and silent bob strike back.

That is correct comahan
              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
              <3 dg

Comment

That can be true, but he was actually very good in Chasing Amy, shockingly. He managed to do a good job and not only not ruin it, but make it better.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You mean you didn't like Gigli? :shock:

Comment

1. Chasing Amy
                    2. Clerks
                    3. Mallrats
                    4. DOGMA
                    5. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

Comment

Well he was tolerable in the movies he made with Kevin Smith.

Comment

Its on WE right now (Women's entertainment) started about 20 minutes ago if anyone cares. Even if you dont im bored so back off!

Comment

I'll admit, he was PERFECT in his role in Mallrats.

Comment

I'll admit, he was PERFECT in his role in Mallrats.
                            Yes that was the perfect role for him in Mallrats. Asshole charactor who is there to be disliked and a sort of quasi enemy in a supporting role.

Comment

"Tell him Steve-Dave!"

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information