X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cunningham06
    started a topic Mallrats

Mallrats

I'm watching this movie right now and it is really funny and a great movie. Anyone else seen this movie and/or liked it?

I just think it's too bad silent bob/director started making crap movies like Jersey girl.

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    "Tell him Steve-Dave!"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by renegade17
    Originally posted by CGF 216/137
    Any movie with Ben Affleck sucks. It's a fact, he's ruined every movie he's ever been in.
    Well he was tolerable in the movies he made with Kevin Smith.
    I'll admit, he was PERFECT in his role in Mallrats.
    Yes that was the perfect role for him in Mallrats. Asshole charactor who is there to be disliked and a sort of quasi enemy in a supporting role.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Any movie with Ben Affleck sucks. It's a fact, he's ruined every movie he's ever been in.
    I'll admit, he was PERFECT in his role in Mallrats.

Leave a comment:

• SuperMcGee
    replied
    Its on WE right now (Women's entertainment) started about 20 minutes ago if anyone cares. Even if you dont im bored so back off!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• P-L
    replied
    1. Chasing Amy
    2. Clerks
    3. Mallrats
    4. DOGMA
    5. Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

Leave a comment:

• cunningham06
    replied
    You mean you didn't like Gigli? :shock:

Leave a comment:

• Brodeur
    replied
    That can be true, but he was actually very good in Chasing Amy, shockingly. He managed to do a good job and not only not ruin it, but make it better.

Leave a comment:

• draftguru151
    replied
    Any movie he has a mojor role in. He was funny in Jay and silent bob strike back.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Anyone else a fan of the short lived Clerks cartoon? It was hilarious, wish there would have been more episodes.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Leave a comment:

• Vespasian
    replied
    I like Mallrats, its a lot of fun.

As far as the KS movies go.

1. Clerks
    2. Chasing Amy
    3. Dogma
    4. Mallrats
    5. Jay and Silent Bob SB

6. Jersey Girl

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Originally posted by WarOnTheShore
    Bah! And there's no way Jason Mewes is ever clean. I mean, he's not a big heroin junkie anymore, but he has to be doing a ton of cocaine.
    Nah, the only reason KS agreed to make this was because he's finally clean, I don't think pot counts but no harder stuff.
    CGF is right. Kevin Smith made a promise to Jason Mewes that if he were to get clean then he would make another movie for him. They are also making a Clerks animated movie.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by WarOnTheShore
    Bah! And there's no way Jason Mewes is ever clean. I mean, he's not a big heroin junkie anymore, but he has to be doing a ton of cocaine.
    Nah, the only reason KS agreed to make this was because he's finally clean, I don't think pot counts but no harder stuff.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information