Droidx vs Droid Incredible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    The only issue is the battery life. But that's expected though. Also, does anyone else notice the phone gets hot sometimes?
    trouble with battery? download advanced task killer. it's ESSENTIAL.

it gets hot because you're programs run even when you are done with them, hence why you need above mentioned app.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I"m thinking about getting it. But is there anyway around that data plan or can I get the 10 dollar one for this phone?

Comment

I replaced my Droid Eris with an Incredible today. It's ******* unreal. I thought I had it made before.

Comment

I've had the Incredible for about 3 weeks now, switched over from the iphone. Loving this phone, pretty much the only down side is the battery life, but i got a car charger, so that pretty much solves that issue. Also the verizon service is a lot better then at&t

Comment

we should make an android thread. Like discussing which apps we should get and what not.

sig by fenikz
            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
            You are just a terrible person.
            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
              I've had the Incredible for about 3 weeks now, switched over from the iphone. Loving this phone, pretty much the only down side is the battery life, but i got a car charger, so that pretty much solves that issue. Also the verizon service is a lot better then at&t
              well, I turned off the vibrations for when I press buttons, I use task killer every time I have my phone out, and I turn the brightness down pretty low; I'm just surprised how fast it can eat up battery compared to the Eris.

Comment

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
                we should make an android thread. Like discussing which apps we should get and what not.
                Seconded. I've had the X for about a month and it's tits. But other than some games, I haven't really had time to look at/download anything.

I do have Advanced Task Killer, which is the bees knees. It is a must for any droid user.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  well, I turned off the vibrations for when I press buttons, I use task killer every time I have my phone out, and I turn the brightness down pretty low; I'm just surprised how fast it can eat up battery compared to the Eris.
                  Yea, I haven't had a ton of problems with battery life yet. Then again, I only use it right now to make a couple calls during the day, texts, sometimes email/gchat, and occassional internet browsing. When I play games, it's not really any worse than normal phones. But I've used the FM tuner and streamed things online and it goes from like 90% to 10% in like an hour.

Another thing everyone should make sure they do is turn off their GPS and wifi and only turn them on when you're going to use them. Those 2 things eat so much battery because they check for signals every like 5 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    how do you turn off the vibrations, brochops?

Comment

If the Nexus S (a to-be-released phone) weren't tied to T-Mobile, I would suggest waiting a few weeks.
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        how do you turn off the vibrations, brochops?
                        from home:

menu key > settings > language and keyboard > touch input

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information