X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to each their own...whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2
      i think my indiana jones sig was alot better than some of the other sigs in the movie round but w/e.
      yeah that one kinda shicked, me not including mine, that was my favorite one from the last round.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2
        i think my indiana jones sig was alot better than some of the other sigs in the movie round but w/e.
        i didn't really like either too much especially with some of the kick ass sigs that round. But i think i didn't have yours in my bottom 3.

Comment

im gettin pissed, im not mad about having less votes than dchess, but c'mon, if you say jk's is anywhere close to mine you have to be blind, how the f'ing hell is he tied with me.

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
            im gettin pissed, im not mad about having less votes than dchess, but c'mon, if you say jk's is anywhere close to mine you have to be blind, how the f'ing hell is he tied with me.
            yeah, no offense but jk's is pretty bad. Yours is good and basically equal with dchess in my mind.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
              what do people like about D-Chess' sig? to me, the color is bad, a weird, yellow-green tone, the render is too dark, and the stroke looks bad. Vatech's is much better, much cleaner, and the text is 10X better.
              VLS chill out. Not everybody will have the same styles in sigs. I personally thought that D-Chess' sig was the best out of the three by far. I actually like the green-yellow tone and think it fits together nicely with the sig. I also thought the outlines looked pretty good in this particular sig and showed originality as well. Also, how exactly is Vatech's clean may I ask? It looks extremely blurry and not too well put together in my opinion. My rankings for these three are 1. D-Chess 2. VaTech 3. Jkpigskin. Now everyone may not agree with my opinions here, but I respect that. I don't go around bashing what they say and continuing to rant on about something that really has no relevance to you.
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I personally like va-tech's the best cuz its my fav player.

Comment

bump

Comment

vote for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Ravens!

Comment

c'mon im so close

eva says vote for vatech.

Comment

the second one, the Dwayne Wade one.

Comment

wow pretty close race.... i just want another chance to redeem myself

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by jkpigskin
                            yeah me too, you hadnt been put for elimination yet either had you?

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
                              Originally posted by jkpigskin
                              yeah me too, you hadnt been put for elimination yet either had you?
                              yea... 1st time... and it was on the sig i rushed... i was just trying to get something done from 10PM-11PM the night before... when i was done i just submited for the heck of it as i couldnt get on the next day...

heh funny how that style also got me eliminated from the gfx tourney! :x

Go Ravens!

Comment

wow, what the **** is going on, i can say i lost to Dchess, but if he wins no offense this is a ******* sham.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information