No announcement yet.

Sig Idol Elimination Chamber! (round 4)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! wtf are people smoking with these votes! sorry again for the jkpigskin but even you can admit that this was not your best work. If you do make it congrats but don't go back to that style

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
      wow, what the *********** is going on, i can say i lost to Dchess, but if he wins no offense this is a *********** sham.
      Well first off all, all of the sigs are very close and at this point i think its fair to add passed performances in the comp to the equation and that helps carry JKpigskin, atleast for me.

Comment

I voted for my main man vaatech.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King
          thanks dude but its too late, i now see how bad it Charger and DiG felt when they lost to a lesser sig, thats why they dont compete anywhere but GFX sites.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King
            thanks dude but its too late, i now see how bad it Charger and DiG felt when they lost to a lesser sig, thats why they dont compete anywhere but GFX sites.
            Dude, your sig was terrible. Stop sulking in your own tears.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

I voted DChees.

Comment

dude, was it worse than jk's? i said i had no problem losing to DChess, he is a very good sigmaker who has nothing but a bright future.

Comment

dude, was it worse than jk's? i said i had no problem losing to DChess, he is a very good sigmaker who has nothing but a bright future.
                  I agree, because jk's was really nothing graphically. Your wording just got me a lil' screwed up.

wow, what the *********** is going on, i can say i lost to Dchess, but if he wins no offense this is a *********** sham.
                  SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

yeah. I think that although all had serious flaws jk had some of the least and although his is more straight up flawed than Dchess his also almost works better and he has a better history in this competition.

Comment

Hey DHVF... you have no idea what you're talking about apparently.

And Kazmir is better than Liriano you homer.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan

Dude shut your trap. Your bs has been getting real tired out as of late.

Also, you're obviously a Twin hater, so your opinion isn't really valued to me when it comes to top pitchers.
                        SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Hey, lets not be hasty now guys. And Liriano is better than Kasmir.

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan

Dude shut your trap. Your bs has been getting real tired out as of late.

Also, you're obviously a Twin hater, so your opinion isn't really valued to me when it comes to top pitchers.
                            even tho i'm a sox fan i don't really hate the twins anymore, i hate the Red Sox and Indians now, but IMO Kazmir > Liriano.

Comment

yeah, i need to start proofreading my posts, and i really dont like this whole his past up to this part, caus if you wanna use that as reasoning how about the i just dont think thats fair logic, imo, caus if thats a reasoning i will throw the i use an out of date inferior GIMP program hat nto the ring.

Comment

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information