Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan
    Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan
    Hey DHVF... you have no idea what you're talking about apparently.

And Kazmir is better than Liriano you homer.
    Dude shut your trap. Your bs has been getting real tired out as of late.

Also, you're obviously a Twin hater, so your opinion isn't really valued to me when it comes to top pitchers.
    i'm not a twins hater, i'm a White Sox hater, so obviously i'm a fan of any team in that division. I really like Liriano, but i think Kazmir is slightly better.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by CGF 216/137
      Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan

Dude shut your trap. Your bs has been getting real tired out as of late.

Also, you're obviously a Twin hater, so your opinion isn't really valued to me when it comes to top pitchers.
      even tho i'm a sox fan i don't really hate the twins anymore, i hate the Red Sox and Indians now, but IMO Kazmir > Liriano.
      That's fine, but calling me a homer for believing that Liriano is better is not.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by Finz99

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
        NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a right to my opinion just like you have the right to say my opinion is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by vatech=accdomination
          yeah, i need to start proofreading my posts, and i really dont like this whole his past up to this part, caus if you wanna use that as reasoning how about the i just dont think thats fair logic, imo, caus if thats a reasoning i will throw the i use an out of date inferior GIMP program hat nto the ring.
          well i just am using it as a tie breaker as all 3 are pretty much equally flawed imo, give or take a little bit. And the fact is that JK has performed extremely well and for the next round he has shown the most potential to have a great sig, while you guys have all done well, you haven't advertised your selves as well to us. Unless your gettin PS as we speak your throughing out the gimp card does nothing for you in my book.

Comment

yeah, i need to start proofreading my posts, and i really dont like this whole his past up to this part, caus if you wanna use that as reasoning how about the i just dont think thats fair logic, imo, caus if thats a reasoning i will throw the i use an out of date inferior GIMP program hat nto the ring.
            well i just am using it as a tie breaker as all 3 are pretty much equally flawed imo, give or take a little bit. And the fact is that JK has performed extremely well and for the next round he has shown the most potential to have a great sig, while you guys have all done well, you haven't advertised your selves as well to us. Unless your gettin PS as we speak your throughing out the gimp card does nothing for you in my book.
            well you have already voted so im not to concerned about changing your mind.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....

Comment

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
              NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I have a right to my opinion just like you have the right to say my opinion is wrong.

alright well it gets annoying when you come into this competition acting like you own the place. This competition has nothing to do with you yet you continuously bash the judges in how they are running it. Just let it go and leave it to them.

Comment

Don't get offended by my statements, you'll shown that you gaves have skills just by getting here the way you guys have, but this wasn't your round and if any of you advance i expect you guys to bounce back hard for the next round.

Comment

alright well it gets annoying when you come into this competition acting like you own the place. This competition has nothing to do with you yet you continuously bash the judges in how they are running it. Just let it go and leave it to them.
                  ok, well when this competition first started, i was asked to be a judge, but since i was going on vacation that week, i couldn't... So now that i'm back, i've felt that i should at least follow it, and thus far i've been disappointed.

Comment

Don't get offended by my statements, you'll shown that you gaves have skills just by getting here the way you guys have, but this wasn't your round and if any of you advance i expect you guys to bounce back hard for the next round.
                    your statements dont offend me, dont worry.

Comment

Although the background coloring is really bad, DChess has the best sig graphicly.

PM me for sig requests
                      Originally posted by Sean Connery
                      Suck it Trebek!

Comment

Wow this is a close one.

Comment

one last bump, im off to sleep.

Comment

14 - 12 - 12

this is making me pee my pants . . . oh wait . . . htat's just the pressure of liquid upon my bladder.

Comment

14 - 12 - 12

this is making me pee my pants . . . oh wait . . . htat's just the pressure of liquid upon my bladder.
                              i get that feeling alot in the movies.

Comment

14 - 12 - 12

i get that feeling alot in the movies.
                                i used to get that a hella lot when i used to get impaired.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information